Active Topics

Closed Thread
it should be library libwildmidi0 and it is part of nokia ssu. So in Hildon Application Mananager enable nokia ssu repository

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by jafferkhan View Post
tried installing it but it stalled saying some limwildmidi0' was missing, tried installing it via terminal but nothing
Please post exactly what you typed, and the full response it gave you. I doubt 'nothing' happened.

Tom

yes i did click on the same link, but it gave me the error i mentioned, but it was something like that, ill try enabling the Nokia repository and try again.. thanks a million you guys, for helping me through this... thank you so very much...

ok i had the nokia repo disabled, and i just enabled it, ill see what happens and will post the results, also i had the extras devel repo added and opened... shall i disable it? it won't do harm would it?

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Manila
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Check camera settings, maybe quality got reduced for some reason
i try to fix that by adjusting some options of it but the quality of its pictures were awful and the flash was underpowered..

BTW i already hard reset the phone and the phone is better now..i hope the maemo community will continue to fix some bugs on CSSU.

Originally Posted by kolos View Post
I have an issue with camera which is maybe CSSU related, so it would be very helpful if other users can check this.

Start video recording and during recoding close camera cover. Then check if the recorded video is playable or not. I tried many times and I always end up with unplayable (corrupted) video.

I have latest CSSU and kernel power 48. Because I have multiboot I also tested stock kernel and the result is the same. But on friend's phone without installed CSSU the recorded video is fine.
Another thing, my phone has installed fcam-drivers 1.0.7-2, but on the friend's it is 1.0.7-1.
same with phone.got issues regarding with camera.

Originally Posted by Sphinx780 View Post
I can confirm that there have been no issues or reduction in photo quality since my installation of CSSU. 16.8 was my first installation.
there were issues on photo in CSSU UPdate thats why i reflashed my phone...

guys i don't want to reflash my phone... just wanted to know that the last version of the cssu, is it stable enough to be used or should i wait more?.... i need suggestions before i attempt the installation, i can't reflash my phone...

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
Originally Posted by jafferkhan View Post
guys i don't want to reflash my phone... just wanted to know that the last version of the cssu, is it stable enough to be used or should i wait more?.... i need suggestions before i attempt the installation, i can't reflash my phone...
If you can't reflash your device, CSSU is not suitable for you. In some instances for certain things it will work better but for other things no. So in essence its a gamble.

The Following User Says Thank You to tuxsavvy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Any estimative of how long until it will stop being such a big gamble?

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade