Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Germany
After updating batterypatch to 3.2 I experienced quite annoying display problems: various animations didn't finish (like switching desktops, closing applications or opening the application menu).

I think the new settings somehow break the transitions I'm using.

Anyone else with similar problems?

For now I downgraded to a (for me) working version.

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
hmm thanks for reporting

i have noticed the lag with the latest batterypatch-testing
and i wil fix that soon as soon as i find the best up/down threshold values that doean't cause lag and gives extra battery life

but for the latest stable batterypatch i can't seem to find any problem hat causes breaks transitions as algiz reported

would you please tell me what is the stale version with you ? (algiz) so i can analyze and see where is the problem ?

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by karam View Post
hmm thanks for reporting
but for the latest stable batterypatch i can't seem to find any problem hat causes breaks transitions as algiz reported

would you please tell me what is the stale version with you ? (algiz) so i can analyze and see where is the problem ?
For me it's 2.7. But I don't know if the problem appears with the "standard" transitions as well. I'm using the Harmattan transitions. So it could be a very special problem

Last edited by algiz; 2011-12-18 at 11:43.

Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Hi karam thanks for your hardwork mate but lately i have noticing my n900 slowing down alot when using few different interent windows open and multitasking! My processor always runs at 600mhz whixh wasnt the case before even when a single internet window is open cpu runs at 600mhz all the time and slows the phone down and i struggle scrolling down the page etc. Im using latest speedpatch and latest non-kp batterypatch
my N900 slowed down like hell too.so i removed batterypatch and speed patch.it dint solve the problem.so i reflashed it
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
After updating batterypatch from 2.7 to 3.2 i noticed (in QCPufreq) that my min CPU-freq sets from 250 to 500. I also updated speedpatch to latest release.

Last edited by willi6868; 2011-12-19 at 20:24.

i have just updated batterypatch and batterypatch-testing

please confirm that batterypatch is stable now
PS: the lags caused by the previous update are fixed after i removed the up/down threshold modification

i'm now trying to play with ohmd configs to remove all the conflicts with speedpatch (in order to get more speed)
hopefully will get to something new

and sorry for your loss trisha02 but perhaps you should've tried to reboot after uninstalling and before reflashing

The Following User Says Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
which is the best to install? the new batterypatch or the new batterypatch-testing?

the current batterypatch and batterypatch-testing are the same
but of course if you want more stable one then use batterypatch
because their will be unstable updates for batterypatch-testing

The Following User Says Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
my N900 slowed down like hell too.so i removed batterypatch and speed patch.it dint solve the problem.so i reflashed it
I removed the non kp battery patch and speed patch rebooted installed non kp battery patch and speed patch rebooted again and problem solved! Not bothered trying the latest one yet for now i'll stick with this as my n900 is fast as lightning! Thanks karam

I just tried to update my batterypatch,

ran

"apt-get install batterypatch"

but it says I already have the "newest version"...

Also my battery icon doesn't seem to representative of what is shown in batterygraph... Im at about 72% in batery graph but the icon shows Im close to 100% only one sliver away...

which one should I trust?

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe