Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
already uninstall it, but install it again, and its okay, seems everything works fine
Same here..

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
already uninstall it, but install it again, and its okay, seems everything works fine
A few people got Malf after uninstalling, I read 2 reports already, so the uninstallation is unsafe. FasterN9 touchs system files, that's why it's a possible cause.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traysh For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by traysh View Post
A few people got Malf after uninstalling, I read 2 reports already, so the uninstallation is unsafe. FasterN9 touchs system files, that's why it's a possible cause.
Thanks for the advice. I have been using for a couple days and have not had any issues. I hope you are able to iron out this issue in a update.

Thanks again for your work as it makes the N9 so much more enjoyable.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Argentina
so you recommend to install updates over? Instead of uninstalling firsta right?

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by patocr View Post
so you recommend to install updates over? Instead of uninstalling firsta right?
Yes, but I hope I'll fix this bug in the next version, then uninstalling the next version will be ok

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traysh For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
i think I've discovered a bug. In the phone app, the call log doesn't update after somewhile. A reboot fixed the issue but then it occurs after 1hr and requires a reboot again.
i think its due to the mod speeding up the phone app which may be preventing it from updating calls.
traysh could you do one version without the mod involving the phone app so that we can experiment on it further.
thanks

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
ok one major issue. The mail application doesn't transfer emails any more =/ I have 5 new emails in my inbox.. But refreshing on N9 shows it in transfers.. But then it doesn't show any new emails. I noticed this earlier after I installed the new fasterN9.. But didn't think much about it. Then last night I needed an important email and it just wasn't showing any new ones. I'm not sure if this is because of fasterN9 but this only started after I updated to the new one.. weird. Any ideas?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
i can confirm my earlier post as it happened again. Also, any new messages were not being displayed in the messages app and while i could send messages they were not displayed in the contact card in the app

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
After two days still performing well, but one possible issue. Average idle battery consumption had increased from 25mA to 46mA during the last two days. I've only downloaded the latest Wazapp version and FasterN9 during that time. Any thoughts?

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
ok one major issue. The mail application doesn't transfer emails any more =/ I have 5 new emails in my inbox.. But refreshing on N9 shows it in transfers.. But then it doesn't show any new emails. I noticed this earlier after I installed the new fasterN9.. But didn't think much about it. Then last night I needed an important email and it just wasn't showing any new ones. I'm not sure if this is because of fasterN9 but this only started after I updated to the new one.. weird. Any ideas?
I noticed that from time to time MfE mails from two accounts I keep "Always-up-to-date" start to be a bit late... few minutes late only, and not always, but still late... and definitley I get all emails, no missing ones... I could live with this, but I hope it's something easy to be solved...

[tw] @kegnatz