Hi Schturman! Could "breathing light" be added in the next version?
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=34

Thanks!

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by freaksamael View Post
Hi Schturman! Could "breathing light" be added in the next version?
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=34

Thanks!
Will check..

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Toronto, Canada
Thanks for the incredibly detailed instructions. The whole procedure took me less than 10 minutes.

As far as I understand it was copying the dependencies to make sure nothing broke, then changing the relevant entries to 005 instead of 001, and changing the permissions on the file.

However, It still gave me the same error, that it couldn't unlock the package.

I am sure it was a mistake on my end, cause by a bit of rush, that kept me from making my usual checks (before I pasted, making sure I pasted it correctly, I believe I pasted it incorrectly, and messed with a few lines and spaces I should not have)

However. I will re-attempt it after a couple days, when my head is a bit more clear, and after I re-install N9Qtweak in order to have clean files again (In my haste I also forgot to keep clean backups of those, whoops. A reinstall should give me new ones)

Now, a question, if I provide you with the dependency list, couldn't you also add 005 to the list? as in another option to unlock 001 or 005?

I am fairly certain the dependencies are the same, 005 is just the asian region unlocked variant. I have literally seen 0 difference between that, and 001.

Maybe you can check the differences?

Nonetheless, thank you for the extremely detailed and excellent guide. Hopefully it will help some more people.

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Schturman, any chance you could include the drive traffic enabler mod in the next version?

Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
Schturman, any chance you could include the drive traffic enabler mod in the next version?
Yes, I will add this...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
SolarisSixth, send me the clean "status" file, I will check when i will have time...

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Do you have backup from tweak K ?
The default pass is 12345..
I still don't checked this tweak..
Sorry for the delay in replying. I tried 1. the default password, 2. the password I entered when activating the LockApp feature via N9 QTweak, and 3. my root password. None worked. However, I finally fixed the issue by going back into N9 QTweak and setting a new default password. Now I can't say whether there was really a problem or whether it mistyped my password during the install (I don't think so, but we never know).

By the way, when setting the password, the app asks to check it by retyping it before it to be applied, but actually it is possible to only press Enter without retyping it, which may let some scope to setting wrong passwords.

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Sorry for the delay in replying. I tried 1. the default password, 2. the password I entered when activating the LockApp feature via N9 QTweak, and 3. my root password. None worked. However, I finally fixed the issue by going back into N9 QTweak and setting a new default password. Now I can't say whether there was really a problem or whether it mistyped my password during the install (I don't think so, but we never know).

By the way, when setting the password, the app asks to check it by retyping it before it to be applied, but actually it is possible to only press Enter without retyping it, which may let some scope to setting wrong passwords.
1. When you enter into the first option, it will ask you "Enter NEW password: " - here you need to write this pass..
2. After this you will see: "Your password should look like:"
3. After this you will see: "Check if you wrote correctly, press Enter:" - here you need to press ENTER
4. After this you will see: "Written password:" - and you will see your written pass.
5. After this you will see: "Choose C for change or Enter for Apply: " - that mean, if you want you can change you pass again by clicking "C" or just press ENTER for exit from tweak, your pass is already saved...

If you don't remember your pass, you can change this how times you want... If you don't insert password and just press enter in the first step, it will leave the default pass 12345..

After setting up your pass, apply app that you want to lock and when you will start this app, it will ask you about pass...

Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
any chance you could add the "disable wifi powersaving" option that N9tweak has?

pretty much only reason I have to have this and N9tweak installed.

Cheers!
I can't add this option, because I don't know how to restore this to default. I asked a creator about this and if he will answer with explanation (code), I will add this...

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Thanks to Tommy, Cleveland and geneven for donation !!!

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh