Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
You also can use tweak Z to restore all tweaks back -> reboot and see if you phone work correctly..
I will reinstall your app and do tweak Z to remove all remaining tweaks that could be stuck, I really think the issue is from brightness tweak as I had your brightness dissable tweak and workex great untill yesterday when I installed status msnue extensions etc... Will report back and hope it takes care of it!

You also can use tweak Z to restore all tweaks back -> reboot and see if you phone work correctly..
Did tweak Z with success after the CLEAR DEVICE that I had done earlier.. But tweak X still there as I see my messaging font size enlarged and brightness is still disabled.. Also the standby clock still does not light up after having screen exposed until double taping..

Darn it!! what a dilemma..

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
upp, do you created backup on you first use of N9QT ? it's tweak K.
Probably no... Just download my clean backup from the first post -> extract it from zip and put to your phone (home/user/MyDocs)..
And use tweak Z again...

P.S. or try to use tweak BB->1->2

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-09-03 at 22:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by upp View Post
Did tweak Z with success after the CLEAR DEVICE that I had done earlier.. But tweak X still there as I see my messaging font size enlarged and brightness is still disabled.. Also the standby clock still does not light up after having screen exposed until double taping..

Darn it!! what a dilemma..
As I said before, clear device won't remove the tweaks. You should have used tweak Z before using the clear device option.

Try using Schturman's clean backup of PR1.3 from the first post and see if it gets fixed..

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Probably no... Just download my clean backup from the first post -> extract it from zip and put to your phone (home/user/MyDocs)..
And use tweak Z again...
lol ok you got there first xD

and just a side note.. the default time delay on a splash screen is 3 seconds.. right now, the app loads too fast to see the splash screen at all. Which.. is good, but maybe it should stay for a while, so people can see N9QuickTweak is actually yours

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
lol ok you got there first xD

and just a side note.. the default time delay on a splash screen is 3 seconds.. right now, the app loads too fast to see the splash screen at all. Which.. is good, but maybe it should stay for a while, so people can see N9QuickTweak is actually yours
Nice idea, but I don't know how to do this What I need to add to the desktop file ?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 179 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bangalore
Hi Schturman, tried the boot images and video tweak, working well, but just have a few questions...
it possible to have more than 3 images change at start up?
Is it possible to change the transition time between the images?
Is the image transition dependet on progress of the os loaded?

I was just speculating if this is the case then we might be able to create a sequence which is indicative of the boot progress.

lastly, does it work like imgA>imgB>imgC>stop or does it loop around?

I mean even outside of QTweak, the question is if there is a provision for this without making a lot of complicated changes...

Last edited by danested; 2012-09-03 at 23:48.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ VENEZUELA
Tested in the Tweak Y all options work great with HomeScreenSettingsv2.0.0

The Following User Says Thank You to guillermorojaz For This Useful Post:
And use tweak Z again...

P.S. or try to use tweak BB->1->2
OK, I did click on you clean backup and I see the N9TweakBackup I click on it and my file box app opens up and showing N9TweakBackup_8.9_all.zip and a list of all files, a the bottom I see (Extract files) and I click on that, it then takes me to :
MyDocs
/home/user
When I click on (Extract here) it ask for Zip file password so I leave that blank and click on (Accept) it then takes me to:
Documents
/home/user/MyDocs and it said (extraction completed)
But I see no files in documents or anywhere else.. How and where do I verify the backup is there and correct before I use tweak Z ??

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh