Notices

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Nope look thru' the folder see how the icons of apps are named use the same template...by default all app icons are stored in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/

so take the name of the default icon from there and follow the naming convention the in the faenza theme folder and put your image...Do it once or twice and you'll be good at it
thank you very much mate.

The Following User Says Thank You to emam damon For This Useful Post:
hey mates.where can i find another themes for N9 like this theme?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by emam damon View Post
hey mates.where can i find another themes for N9 like this theme?
Tried F.D.B Theme from F2thak?

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Tried F.D.B Theme from F2thak?
yes budy i tried those and they are very nice but i want some themes to change icons.

Originally Posted by emam damon View Post
yes budy i tried those and they are very nice but i want some themes to change icons.
Ah then pressurize wook_sf to release his theme

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
But in this theme there aren't power save mode icons!! I always use the phone in that mode

What if I'll use the default app icons, but I will use the statusbar of this theme. In my opinion, the statusbar of this theme is better than Blanco! I love the colors!

Last edited by johndanvic; 2012-09-19 at 15:39.

Nope look thru' the folder see how the icons of apps are named use the same template...by default all app icons are stored in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/

so take the name of the default icon from there and follow the naming convention the in the faenza theme folder and put your image...Do it once or twice and you'll be good at it
I'm kinda lost here. I followed the same naming convention of the app icon found on /usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/ and placed it in /usr/share/themes/faenza/meegotouch/icons/. After reboot, the icons are still not changed. Help please.

Originally Posted by johndanvic View Post
I'm kinda lost here. I followed the same naming convention of the app icon found on /usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/ and placed it in /usr/share/themes/faenza/meegotouch/icons/. After reboot, the icons are still not changed. Help please.
Try naming the image you put in ~/faenze/meegotouch/icons to the same naming convention as other app icons in this folder or follow th name that was in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/

Try naming the image you put in ~/faenze/meegotouch/icons to the same naming convention as other app icons in this folder or follow th name that was in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/
Tried adding icon-l- to the filename, after reboot, still does not work. Following the name found in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/80x80/apps/ also does not work. :|