Notices

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
If U guys have such important numbers and private drug deal conversations U don't want anyone to discover. Stay away from from Whatsapp & esp Wazapp, you not paying for it!
My friends and family are important for me. I won't give their numbers to unknown people who doesn't know them and even less give them to a company who could sell their data. It is my opinion, not yours, ok. Discussion end.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
How do you delete the :

- Ghost contact that suddenly apprears and and gets saved on whatsapp contact list
- Contacts that you have deleted from phonebook, yet still appears on wazzap contact list

If this has been discussed previously, sorry. Searched for it but coudn't find it!

Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
My friends and family are important for me. I won't give their numbers to unknown people who doesn't know them and even less give them to a company who could sell their data. It is my opinion, not yours, ok. Discussion end.
And tell me, genious, how can whatsapp know who is your relative and who is not, may be they are stealing the number of your delivery pizza boy... and they couldn't know this, because the client don't send names, just numbers. And if a number exist in their database is because that person has accepted the license for using whatsapp. So as I said before, stop spamming with this useless topic.

Also, you can install an old version, sincronize contacts one by one like you wish, then install the lastest version and dont sicronize ever.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicodonte For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by nicodonte View Post
And tell me, genious, how can whatsapp know who is your relative and who is not...
Replied 2 times, but here you have more info:
Have you ever heared about Data Mining?

Originally Posted by nicodonte View Post
Also, you can install an old version, sincronize contacts one by one like you wish, then install the lastest version and dont sicronize ever.
I replied this about 3 times...

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Replied 2 times, but here you have more info:
Have you ever heared about Data Mining?

I replied this about 3 times...
erm, IMHO, it would be easier to mine your data via social networking sites like fb/linkedin/g+/twitter/flickr etc. If you are really worried about data mining, you shouldn't be using any of the public instant messaging services because afaik not many of them are designed to be 100% secure. If security of your data is really a concern to you, do not publish anything over the internet ever.

Now, speaking as a web developer myself here, making end users life easier by allowing options is a ridiculous costly decision. You have no idea how much time it involves in order to get a task that looks trivial done. I am sure the same thing can be applied in mobile development. If you are interested to know, ask @tgalal, @knobtviker, and @cepiperez for their hourly rate, and then you pay them to work on the feature you wanted so badly. Then you decide whether it is a worthwhile investment.

Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
You have no idea how much time it involves in order to get a task that looks trivial done.
You are supposing that I never fought with IE and his way of understanding HTML, or programmed some software or even tried to repair a computer software problem. I have never told that it would be easy, I just asked if it can be done and why I ask it.

Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
pay them to work on the feature you wanted so badly.
Answered before anybody told that, some posts ago.

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Yeah this Malkavian is trying to get some of us banned by making stupid requests.
wtf???? Yes I am evil and I will hypnotize you to use an Iphone and not something with free-software </ironic_mode=off>

Seriously, guys, I finished my arguments some post ago. Stop posting about it. I only want to hear the answer to the question made to knobkviker about syncing in #5551.

i don't know why or if it is a bug or something but after using the lasted deb 21/sep of cepi my camera stop working , when i open the camera a message appear and says that the camera is not working this time please wait or reboot your phone. This is only with cepi deb if i use tgalal 2.7 i don't have this problem, And i want to make a suggestion add a delete all conversations button thanks

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
I have the Nokia drive issue too , but it's not a big problem for me

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
for everybody that's like.......fastern9 is really cool now......my N9 is completely new and wazapp is smoother ;-)

http://forums.internettablettalk.com...ad.php?t=83940

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malaysia
Seriously, guys, I finished my arguments some post ago. Stop posting about it. I only want to hear the answer to the question made to knobkviker about syncing in #5551.
You mean this question?

That's it. The contacts could be added to Wazzap without syncing? (Even not syncing the first time I'd open Wazzap) This will be great for me.
Yes I can confirm it works. Not because I didn't sync, but other ppl had changed their no then msg me & they show up nicely with their pushnames, saved automatically as well. Happy?

The Following User Says Thank You to zacaaron For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp