Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Sorry, files not uploaded, start reupload again, it will take 10 min...

Ready !
My dropbox was full and I needed to clean it up and reupload again . All files reuploaded...

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-06-29 at 01:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Sorry, files not uploaded, start reupload again, it will take 10 min...

Ready !
My dropbox was full and I needed to clean it up and reupload again . All files reuploaded...
Isn't better to remove the v9.7.7 from the still downlodable deb ?

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
Yesterday I installed QT 9.7.7 and did the uninstall procedure FasterN9, install and reinstall PP FasterN9. With this new update have to redo something?

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
No. Don't do nothing..
Thanks!

Yesterday, when I tried to use the Tweak H-4 there was a problem: it downloaded correctly the python packages, but when it tried to install them there was an error: [...]origin cannot be determined[...]
Also Wazapp has that python dependencies, and I wanted to do a try: I install Wazapp, that informed me that it would have to download packages, then I accepted and it surely found many of the packages required in the /var/cache/apt/archives, dowloaded before by the Tweak H-4, and then downloaded the others ones. Then it continued its installation correctly, installing the required packages (also the ones of the Tweak H-4) with success.
Only now the Tweak H-4 worked, because its dependencies were met.

Another problem, but maybe wasn't, was with the Tweak-O: I wrote 2 3 and the message was (about the creation of entries in the N9QTWeak log) [...]unterminated quoted string[...]

Originally Posted by death_jax View Post
Yesterday, when I tried to use the Tweak H-4 there was a problem: it downloaded correctly the python packages, but when it tried to install them there was an error: [...]origin cannot be determined[...]
Also Wazapp has that python dependencies, and I wanted to do a try: I install Wazapp, that informed me that it would have to download packages, then I accepted and it surely found many of the packages required in the /var/cache/apt/archives, dowloaded before by the Tweak H-4, and then downloaded the others ones. Then it continued its installation correctly, installing the required packages (also the ones of the Tweak H-4) with success.
Only now the Tweak H-4 worked, because its dependencies were met.

Another problem, but maybe wasn't, was with the Tweak-O: I wrote 2 3 and the message was (about the creation of entries in the N9QTWeak log) [...]unterminated quoted string[...]
1. Yes, tweak H-4 need install python and it use simple command:
Code:
apt-get install python
Why it not installed for you, I don't have any clue... Maybe broken internet connection at this moment or switching wifi/3G or nokia repo.. don't know...
I don't have any problem with installation...

2. Tweak O - just not have option to choose a few numbers If tweak have this option, you will see message "Choose a few numbers separated by one space:"
I can add this to tweak O in the next version, but I'm not see a reason to do this

3. What you did with your phone at the end ? Refleshed or fixed ?

1. Yes, tweak H-4 need install python and it use simple command:
Code:
apt-get install python
Why it not installed for you, I don't have any clue... Maybe broken internet connection at this moment or switching wifi/3G or nokia repo.. don't know...
I don't have any problem with installation...
The downloaded packages weren't broken, in fact Wazapp installation used that packages (plus other ones, downloaded for its dependencies) correctly without errors.

2. Tweak O - just not have option to choose a few numbers If tweak have this option, you will see message "Choose a few numbers separated by one space:"
I can add this to tweak O in the next version, but I'm not see a reason to do this
The Tweak O has 3 options, the 2 and 3 are only icons adder, and, for me, was automatical to do that commands together, like other tweaks that add icons

3. What you did with your phone at the end ? Refleshed or fixed ?
Reflashed, because juiceme and CODeRUS told me that the phone has a sort of encripted entries, token aegis crypto keys service (for the token problem when from the chroot I gave the ariadne sh comman) and when the signature check failed (in my case for the restok.conf) the only way is to refhash, just because there are the above (unreachable) system things.

Accordingly, for the above, is the same thing for the Harmattan clone idea

Last edited by death_jax; 2013-06-30 at 14:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to death_jax For This Useful Post:
The downloaded packages weren't broken, in fact Wazapp installation used that packages (plus other ones, downloaded for its dependencies) correctly without errors.
Maybe only one of them was broken and when you tried to install wazapp it complete to download broken package and installed them.. Really don't know why it happens to you

Did you tryed origin fixer in the new version ? That I did more safer ?

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-06-30 at 14:16.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh