Active Topics

Originally Posted by AxMi-24 View Post
I ordered 30th and it's still stuck in shipping. Would be nice if it was sent today as that means that it might arrive tomorrow. Would be like early Christmas. New SSD and Jolla.

PS: Can you see it in fedex tracking with your order number?
I ordered on 30th too and it's still 'In picking' as well. I'd expect to get it somewhere next week.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
My already on the way from Switzerland. My friend sent it via DHL, someone know how much time it can take?

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
My already on the way from Switzerland. My friend sent it via DHL, someone know how much time it can take?
I've had packages to Israel take anywhere from a few days (express) to more than a month.

I hope he wrote correct value (or at least some) on the packet. I've had problems sending things where you don't do that and then it gets stuck in the customs for weeks.

The Following User Says Thank You to AxMi-24 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
I hope I'll get it in the next 1-2 days.. Info from dhl site today:
Clearance processing complete at TEL AVIV - ISRAEL

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK
Would be really interesting to know how many Jollas are out there in the wild. If order numbers are sequential this could give a clue

Richard

The Following User Says Thank You to richardski For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by richardski View Post
Would be really interesting to know how many Jollas are out there in the wild. If order numbers are sequential this could give a clue

Richard
i ordered about 5 one after the other , due to a problem with the payment, and the numbers are sequential .

Well mine is 6220 and still in picking.

Hopefully they can get more produced and many more sold. On the other hand it's still a largely a prototype device so maybe it's not bad that it ends up with us who actually like that. Normal consumers are far more picky and uninterested in messing around.

Originally Posted by AxMi-24 View Post
Well mine is 6220 and still in picking.

Hopefully they can get more produced and many more sold. On the other hand it's still a largely a prototype device so maybe it's not bad that it ends up with us who actually like that. Normal consumers are far more picky and uninterested in messing around.
True and it's not like they could have dealt with anymore orders they have for the past 30 days.

Granted if there was a huge amount of orders they could had also scaled it up and outsource more of their work.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
When can we vote for new features in jPhone ll?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
When can we vote for new features in jPhone ll?
I would imagine when they sort out the OS with our help. Problem then is that what we vote for is most likely not something that the general public would vote for.