Posts: 72 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Finland
I had about 280mb update on Friday and I went straight from Update 8. I don't know if anyone actually has the 2gb update?

@foufoutos, the dot is not stuck between there, that's how it's supposed to be now with this update. Right?

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
You still may have the correct update foufoutos. Swipe dots are now like that, shown as half. There were problems with mazelock, are you sure you are trying to install the correct version? Do you mean you can't install Jolla basic apps like clock, etc? Then you may have some problems either with store or the update did really go wrong.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Hi. Thank you for the update! Lots of things to explore. I was able to copy URL from Android browser to Jolla. Don't think I could do that before.

One thing, I noticed when trying Weather app I got lines like

<TITLE>Access Denied</TITLE>

on the screen and no weather info.
Do I need a sim card for this app to work? Perhaps it is no longer supported because I do not see it in the Jolla Store. Has it been replaced by "the Weather" which has a different icon? The one I have has a pinkish/red background with a yellow/orange sun.

Thanks!

Last edited by mscion; 2014-12-22 at 15:31.

Once again there is no 2 Gig update, its around 250 Megabyte but it needs that much space while installing.

For me the update made everything worse than before. The phone feels slow, sometimes it needs 5 secs to get into settings menu which I now need to open since my patchmanager is unable to reset control panel into events view. Webcat browser does not work. Now, I'm really

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Guys. I'm up to date

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Originally Posted by foufoutos View Post
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ps646567a9.jpg
i make the update. no essensial app from jolla store and the swipe . stack as half. i cant patch maze so i have a broken update?
It's supposed to look like that now. You only get one dot showing there's something to the left. You get no indication of how many pages deep you are in the stack.

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Originally Posted by NuklearFart View Post
Once again there is no 2 Gig update, its around 250 Megabyte but it needs that much space while installing.

For me the update made everything worse than before. The phone feels slow, sometimes it needs 5 secs to get into settings menu which I now need to open since my patchmanager is unable to reset control panel into events view. Webcat browser does not work. Now, I'm really
Uninstall your hacks and patches?

Have you waited for Android to update itself? It takes a while after the Sailfish update for Android to get it's updates.

Give it a while and reboot.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
starting of apps are a bit slower now(first time) but might be a bit smother otherwise maybe. What else is new?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Ok, so update is loading now... let's see what happens...

[edit]
very slow download... much traffic on server or bigger update...
[/edit]

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Last edited by catbus; 2014-12-22 at 15:53.

Still loading... 15min already and half to go...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech