Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
The indiegogo stated May so why shouldn't I. I don't see end of may anyware?
Look at the first perk: "We aim to start shipments by end of May 2015."

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
May it is...the end it is...an estimate it is...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Simply love this twitt. You think you ordered a tablet but intact...you will get https://twitter.com/zzste/status/585452526553661441

Jolla and Jolla working together!

Dave999 - out of interest, are your objections to not having 3G technical, or purely due to apparently moved goalposts?
My Jolla phone is, God forbid, never more than 50cm away, so turning on the 4G wifi access point is not a problem...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Don't mind Dave. He is a toddler whose mum waved a lollipop in front of him, promising he can have it if he behaves. He did not behave but still wants the lollipop and throws a tantrum because he does not get it.

Originally Posted by Martinhsl68hw View Post
Dave999 - out of interest, are your objections to not having 3G technical, or purely due to apparently moved goalposts?
My Jolla phone is, God forbid, never more than 50cm away, so turning on the 4G wifi access point is not a problem...
The reason I want 3G I'm always on the move and I think teetering is a waste and should only be used rarely.

Im always on the Run. I would never under normally never buy a tablet or other handheld device without 3/4G for the simple reason I use it more than wifi, rather skip wifi. But i thought i could help jolla ,buy and support and that this was the last chanse to get one before release, and now its pretty much useless to me. So now Im only bitching about It until jolla release the next version, hoppfully With 4G later...

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Don't mind Dave. He is a toddler whose mum waved a lollipop in front of him, promising he can have it if he behaves. He did not behave but still wants the lollipop and throws a tantrum because he does not get it.
And since now also to annoying pichlo

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-04-08 at 15:40.

Panayiotis Zannettou
4 days ago

The split screen feature will it support and the android apps?Also please release a new origami case i want to buy one

Jolla
1 day ago

@Panayiotis Zannettou: Jolla Tablet’s events view is shown in a split screen view. The Tablet runs Sailfish OS, which supports Android apps as well as native apps. What comes to the Origami case, we are planning on having more cases available for the Tablet when it hits the market. Stay tuned!

so event view will come with split screen feature at release and then later this year all applications will come with split screen. would be so annoying if only event view ended up in split screen

I hope its possible to move the border between the two screen at some point.

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-04-09 at 17:08.

Jose Antonio Vico Palomino
1 day ago
"By the time this provided the first deliveries of the tablet?"

Jolla
5 hours ago
@Jose Antonio Vico Palomino: "Hi there! We’ll be sharing more info about the Tablet delivery schedule very soon. Stay tuned!"

Shipping info is imminent!

If you want to put your mark on the jolla tablet. Go here --> https://blog.jolla.com/jolla-ambience-photo-campaign/

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-04-15 at 16:30.

Anyone knows if jolla tablet will come with type-c-usb connector?

Dumb question...If you would like to order a tablet right now (cause you were out of money until now,or any other stupid reason...) how would you do that?

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund