Posts: 271 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ericdkirk View Post
If you did not know about restore you probably did not do a backup, they are not automatic.

Just add the chinook repos and have fun with Diablo.
I did backup/restore, but cant install many problems now..

How I add the chinook repros?

Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Did you install agps-ui?
Erm... why isn't that included with the firmware update?

I don't think many people are going to notice it if it's something optional tucked away in the application manager.

Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
I received an email that said ssu SHOULD work if I let the tablet stay connected to the internet for 24 hours... that an alert would show. Tablet has been connected over 30 hours and no update...
OK... did it clearly state that it will work for 810w (RX-48)? As long as I know only RX-34 and RX-44 variants of Diablo are published. The RX-48 variant is coming later at later date.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
I need mplayer _1.0rc...27.n8x0. in Diablo. I cannot get it to install. err message "install package not available...(?)", "need dependent file libbaloonie1, libbaloonie2......" I need to get it going to ontinue my pet project World99TV. Ouch .

bun

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
I need mplayer _1.0rc...27.n8x0. in Diablo. I cannot get it to install. err message "install package not available...(?)", "need dependent file libbaloonie1, libbaloonie2......" I need to get it going to ontinue my pet project World99TV. Ouch .

bun
I get message like that of almost everything I try install to Diablo..

Skype, Canola, Maemo Weather, Scumm went ok, but..

Personal Menu, X-Chat, Speccy, Colem + other emulators.. No luck.. Bomber man,.. no luck.. Missing.. missing..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mika73 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post

bun
Go to the application manager and edit the catalogues.
If distribution it's blank, then add chinook.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by krisse View Post
Erm... why isn't that included with the firmware update?
Because it's still in beta, presumably.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Thanks for the post. Make me feel a tart better to know if I go to the corner and cry, somebody is in the same boat and probably cry harder .

Just updated Skype to [10014/1.7.113.22.2]. Worked just like before did not notice any difference. Video call? Have not try yet. Anybody?

With so many programes have problem, I looked at the title of this thread, it should say "Diablo Released - Say goodbye to ...." Qgil is reading, got to have some respect
bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-06-24 at 19:36.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
OK... did it clearly state that it will work for 810w (RX-48)? As long as I know only RX-34 and RX-44 variants of Diablo are published. The RX-48 variant is coming later at later date.
Given that the email came from the test program, and was specific to n810w... well...

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Italy
My personal experience is very positive so far. I had to use apt-get -f install + apt-get just with one app that did not wanted to install: ls-colors (it is a whole new terminal with it).

I did not used the backup function, so my system is still pretty clean.I had 0 issues so far with modes (IMAP with gmail, but just one email sent). Also I do not understand why libpurple and haze plugins were not shipped with this version of RTCOMM. At this time they should be quite solid.Does anyone knows if iLBC codec is finally working?

The system is snappy, and youtube is working very well (also in full screen mode).

Have fun with Leopard...hops, Vista... no, I mean Diablo!

Heyda!

Toutes les informations utiles (pages encore en anglais) : Présentez-vous à la communauté , L'essentiel pour bien commencer, Débuter sur Maemo 4 (N800 - N810), Le Wiki sur Maemo 5 (N900), La FAQ, Le sous-forum dédié aux communautés

En cas de souci, n'hésitez pas à me poser vos questions!

----------------

Benvenuto! Se hai bisogno di aiuto, sono a disposizione.
Ecco dove iniziare (in inglese):

Presentazioni dei nuovi iscritti,Primi passi per nuovi iscritti, Wiki per chi inizia con Maemo 4 (N800 - N810), Wiki per chi inizia con Maemo 5 (N900), FAQ, Subforum della Comunità

In caso di dubbi o domande non esitare: contattami!