Notices

yes it is put folders in MyDocs/

The Following User Says Thank You to Ronaldo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Is it possible to intall without a memory card?
the app is meant to be install into the phone's memory instead of the sdcard....

Originally Posted by evader View Post
Great program, unfortunately its been pirated already!
Whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? where did those scurby pirates take it? I would like to check the web site out. for education purposes of course

How have you guys installed this?
I have downloaded the exe and it is trying to unpack on to my c:windows\temp folder which has only 1gb free, despite setting TEMP & TMP to D:

All is running smooth on my end...

Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
i hope sygic donates a good amount of cash to t.m.o, considering the huge amount of troubleshooting for their crappy installer taking place here...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by fred123 View Post
How have you guys installed this?
I have downloaded the exe and it is trying to unpack on to my c:windows\temp folder which has only 1gb free, despite setting TEMP & TMP to D:
1.Download the .zip
2.unzip.
3.copy the folders+.deb to myDocs with usb-cable.
4.. find the . deb in file manger. run it. download manager appears. press install.

Done!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Malta
hi can anyone tell me if the map for Malta is available. If not then it would be useless for me to buy it. Thanks

Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
It's not. sorry
they do advertise for it, though? i don't have the software, this is what it says on the product page:

· Maps included: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Malta
It's not. sorry
ehhh that's sad I was really looking forward to it well i'll have fun with my n900 as usual

Tags
application, fremantle, gps, maemo, maemo 5, map, navigation, sygic, turn-by-turn