Active Topics

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Is it me or this thread is slowly becoming an off topic thread like the rest of its ancestors?

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Is it me or this thread is slowly becoming an off topic thread like the rest of its ancestors?
Yes. It's you.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
It's not just you.

This thread was intended to be somewhat serious. Would you jerks who are interested in screwing up things and making serious communications difficult please go back under your rocks? Thanks!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Shhh, they'll move us if you say things like that!

I think pr1.2 will come this week.

(Phew, i think we'll be ok now)

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I hope it will come this week. I've been a loyal Nokia buyer for awhile and am about to finish my two-year Sprint contract and go to T-Mobile because of my N900, but this delay has even me prowling the Sprint site wondering if I should really commit myself.

I'm certainly eager to see the real PR1.2. I am running the leaked version and have seen some very very minor hints of instability; it would be nice to see whatever improvements are in store. (Oops, forget I said store! In release, rather.)

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
It's not just you.

This thread was intended to be somewhat serious. Would you jerks who are interested in screwing up things and making serious communications difficult please go back under your rocks? Thanks!
...and back on topic.

Since we is speclatin' here...
I'm wondering if this delay is partly due to Flash 10 support..

We are seeing threads popping up now announcing Mobile Flash 10 support as being released for Android. We have also seen how releases have been delayed in the past because of intra-company agreements regarding timed announcements. (Sygic and OVI come to mind.)

Perhaps Google had dibs on announcing Flash 10 support first. Now that that has happened it could clear the way for Nokia. We can only hope.

...on the other hand part of me now hopes that PR1.2 does not get released this week if only to point out the BS contributed by clueless people who whore thanks by jumping on a bandwagon and posting that it "definitely" would be without providing anything else to support their thread crap.

SLN member # 009

Originally Posted by Midget010 View Post
http://translate.google.com/translat...VUUJpPj3A3M%2F

This Wednesday perhaps?
Just spoke with my cat Mr. Tom Thompkinson and he can confirm it will be released around 9am GMT on thursday 27th of May, once he's finished licking his bum.

The Following User Says Thank You to b15cu1t For This Useful Post:
Thats what I have assumed earlier

Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
...and back on topic.

Since we is speclatin' here...
I'm wondering if this delay is partly due to Flash 10 support..

We are seeing threads popping up now announcing Mobile Flash 10 support as being released for Android. We have also seen how releases have been delayed in the past because of intra-company agreements regarding timed announcements. (Sygic and OVI come to mind.)

Perhaps Google had dibs on announcing Flash 10 support first. Now that that has happened it could clear the way for Nokia. We can only hope.

...on the other hand part of me now hopes that PR1.2 does not get released this week if only to point out the BS contributed by clueless people who whore thanks by jumping on a bandwagon and posting that it "definitely" would be without providing anything else to support their thread crap.
Nexus one can already update to Android 2.2, as stated in gsmarena.com

Tags
poo poo 1.2, pr 1.2, why am i here?