Notices

Do note that you will have to buy Aura. (and no I am not a spokesperson from Sygic)

BTW will the maps be updated? Noticed how some roads are missing, but then again so did Google so I guess it's been awhile.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Tell me please, the users who purchased the OVI Store version is also can update to Mobile Maps 10 ?
Thanks

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
yes, the upgrade is for both Ovi store users and Sygic online shop users. try to serve both at the same time.

and yes, of course you will have to pay for Aura. it is a totally different application, targeted more at social networking and not navigation.

edit: forgot: maps will be updated for free, but it is also possible to use smm9 maps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
I saw in the past that anyone who purchased mobile maps 9 will get
version 10 for free, is this still the case?

Also how will the update be delivered, will it be via the sygic repository setup or a download from the website? (or is it too soon for this information)

Looks great, cannot wait as mobile maps 9 is a great product already!

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by jer006 View Post
I saw in the past that anyone who purchased mobile maps 9 will get version 10 for free, is this still the case?
Did you even read the very first post on this thread by zehjotkah?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Will you guys a version for meego?
Even if nokia does release ovi maps for free there might be enough hardware manufactures that release meego phones/tablets that there will be a demand for it.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
too early to talk about that, but take a guess. it was released for maemo 5 which does have a by far minor coverage than meego will have.

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
finally there's kinetic scrolling through the menu! no more hitting arrow buttons! thanks for the video

btw can we search for business names now?

But please, please and please with sugar on top: tweak the application to stop the lag or minimize it. Sygic consistently lags behind the actual position on all platforms I have seen it on: Symbian, WinCE and Maemo.

No point in having great looking UIs or rendered maps if the main point of the application - tell you were you are accurately - is compromised.

...and for those having the temptation to say "works fine for me" rest assured that I have seen PLENTY of devices from my friends and not only before making this statement.

very accurate for me