Notices

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
but my friends cant see the message that is with.dont know why.any ideas?
i don't know what "but my friends cant see the message that is with" really means, but if it means that your friends only see the image without the text:

they need to actually "play" the mms. there has to be a function "play" or "start presentation" or whatever it's called on their devices. most people don't know about that at all and therefore never try it. it seems fmms separates text from image in a way that receiving phones interpret as two parts of a multi-part mms.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
@leetut; you can save received MMS. you just have to hold down on the picture for a couple of seconds and you should get a window which says Open File, you open that then you can then do with it what you want save, rename as any other picture
Bit of a suggestion, how hard would it be to add in a 'Save as' option at this point in addition to the "open"? It'd kind of make it a little more user friendly : )

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but is it possible to allow sending to multiple users? Or the ability to post multiple items in the MMS. Right now you can only add one item. It works well though for receiving mms items not so well for sending

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Pogue Moran View Post
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but is it possible to allow sending to multiple users? Or the ability to post multiple items in the MMS.
Not and not....

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Klein/Spring, Texas, USA
Reposting this here as per several users' advice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last night a friend sent me an MMS message. fMMS promptly started up and displayed "Downloading." It seemed to have hung after several minutes had passed but finally failed with a "Unable to retrieve message" error.

I've tried downloading the message several times using the latest version of fMMS but I get the same behavior described above.

Attached is fMMS's log file -- If anyone can make sense of it I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on what the problem might be.

Thanks,

jdb2
Attached Files
File Type: zip fmms.log.txt.zip (2.7 KB, 165 views)

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Södertälje, Sweden
Originally Posted by jdb2 View Post
Reposting this here as per several users' advice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last night a friend sent me an MMS message. fMMS promptly started up and displayed "Downloading." It seemed to have hung after several minutes had passed but finally failed with a "Unable to retrieve message" error.

I've tried downloading the message several times using the latest version of fMMS but I get the same behavior described above.

Attached is fMMS's log file -- If anyone can make sense of it I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on what the problem might be.

Thanks,

jdb2
This very thing happened to me aswell. I do not have any trouble sending mms, only recieve them :/

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I don't see who sent it to me. All i see is "0000" as sender. Isn't there a way to make it fetch the number of sender in the display area?

Love this app however when anyone sends me a picture message I recieve it many times, 3-5 times each message over a few days.

Any ideas how to fix this?

I am on T-mobile UK

Thanks,

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ sweden
Problems today, cant send mms longer. Receiving works, dont know what has happend. When i send a mms to my self i get this: com.ericsson.messaging.mfs.exception.MsgStoreExcep tion:No content. Help me please. One more thing, the little ring besides fmms name on the top of the screen is constantly spinning dont now if it is going to but it does.

Last edited by salle74; 2010-06-29 at 10:53.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Not and not....
So Sad :*( I miss being able to put together crazy mms messages for friends. I can still receive MMS messages that have pictures and sound included in it (no not a video file)

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, fmms, mms, mms config, n900, python