Notices

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Version 1.1.2 in extras-testing, please test and vote! http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...dyducks/1.1.2/

Changes:
- Title screen
- Secret level which can be accessed using magic (tip: flasher mode)

really very nice, though its hard to play in dark backgrounds both red planet and wierd room. Other two are simply pleasing to the eye and quite stunning.

The Following User Says Thank You to niqbal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
I would have a suggestion:
Could you make the shooting possible by pressing any part of the screen? Then this would be playable with just one hand. I think it is a bit unneccesary to press the screen where you are shooting because the character always shoots in the same angle and the direction (left or right) is adjusted by tilting the phone. Also, could you make the random level thing a bit more random, I got the red planet stage ten times in a row?

The Following User Says Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MiK546 View Post
I would have a suggestion:
Could you make the shooting possible by pressing any part of the screen? Then this would be playable with just one hand. I think it is a bit unneccesary to press the screen where you are shooting because the character always shoots in the same angle and the direction (left or right) is adjusted by tilting the phone. Also, could you make the random level thing a bit more random, I got the red planet stage ten times in a row?
Yeah I have been thinking to make the shooting that way (for now you can play with one hand if you shoot with spacebar). Probably a good idea to put a check that same level doesn't come more than once in a row.

Suggestion:

The ducks with the helmets take 2 shots to kill ? First shot knocks off their helmet ? And perhaps occasionally have another random bird swing by for bonus points ?

Just a thought.

C

Ninja Edit: Forgot to thank you for a cool little game .. well done.

The Following User Says Thank You to CheSter For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CheSter View Post
Suggestion:

The ducks with the helmets take 2 shots to kill ? First shot knocks off their helmet ? And perhaps occasionally have another random bird swing by for bonus points ?

Just a thought.

C

Ninja Edit: Forgot to thank you for a cool little game .. well done.
I have also thought about random bird for bonus points, but thanks for the suggestion for a helmet-headed duck. I'm planning to make version 2.0.0 which have campaign mode and quickplay and the quickplay is the same as the game is now and in campaign mode there would be different "missions" for each level, for example "shoot 30 white ducks" and other ducks will decrease score and in campaign mode there would be some extra enemies.

But don't hold your breath for the 2.0.0 just yet

1.1.3 now in testing, please test and vote

Changelog:
- Properly optified
- No need to tap in right direction to shoot
- Same background doesn't come more than once in a row

EDIT: And thanks for Andreas Anckar for pointing out the unproper optification in previous version.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNiga For This Useful Post:
Them bloody ducks has hit the Extras repository, thanks to all testers!

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Whaha! Great game! my complements!

The Following User Says Thank You to XiliX For This Useful Post:
@ developer: have you brainstormed further work on it? i absolutely love this game. You can surely develop it as a paid app

The Following User Says Thank You to niqbal For This Useful Post: