Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 205 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ manila, philippines
why not use tetris-king instead? that sounds better.

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ in states for now
Originally Posted by tertis11 View Post
Ok let me rephrase that:
I want to change my account login name from 'tertis11' to 'tetris11' (the 't' and the 'r' are swapped). I made a small typo on registration and its been killing me ever since.

I've emailed the forum admin using the the 'Contact Us' form and told them the situation, but haven't heard squat for 2 weeks now.

I've gone through the user control panel looking for a way to change or delete the account, but no luck.

Help? Pleease?
hhahaahhah tertis what a fool lolololoolololol

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
spelling coitus with asian version of english alphabet gets a warning from moderators and posts removed; but harassing a poor bastard that missed a typo seems to be alright...go figure....

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
Hope you're happy with yourselves.

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Paris, France
This is all quite mean. Poking fun at somebody like that is childish at least and offensive. Think of it: would you like to be treated this way?

Not that having fun is forbidden, but it would be done in a more considerate manner and not so viciously. Also remember that the original poster is new here.

Regards,
Antonio

my stomach hurts.... can't stop laughing...
thx for the amusement!

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
There is another forum i frequent, over there we can use whatever words we want to express ourselves, but there they have a rule that is usually considered the most important of them all:
  • Don't be a nickname-of-Richard

That rule is usually enough to keep things nice, and often no other rule needs to be taken in consideration when punishing someone that is upsetting other members of the forum.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
tetris11 is going to break all post/thanks ratio records.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
LOL Hire a hacker to delete all maemo accounts. Then you can choose any username you like... xD

Originally Posted by tetris11 View Post
Too late. Some d1ck has already taken your account

I'd ask you to delete that account, but I know that its impossible....

Closed Thread