not being funny but how do you know what i do know an dont know , i use backtrack on pc an have done wpa so ye i do have some clue not an expert granted !

have not installed this as no point if only certin bits work so i have no idea what it does just can see its doing wpa2 really , which is what most people use these days so what use is it ?

Originally Posted by one1002 View Post
first thing, you are wasting your time because u know nothing about how cracking WPA2 is done....do a bit of research will ya?

even a top security experts will need some time to crack it open dude...it will take from days to weeks to months to years!!!it's all depends on a file called DICTIONARY...

first, to crack WPA, you will need a large file of passkey called "dictionary"...search the net for WPA dictionary...even if you have 1Terabyte dictionary, it doesn't mean that you can always 100% crack a WPA passkey..

the passkey of the WPA targetted must be INCLUDED in the dictionary for it to successfully crack it..

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
not being funny but how do you know what i do know an dont know , i use backtrack on pc an have done wpa so ye i do have some clue not an expert granted !

have not installed this as no point if only certin bits work so i have no idea what it does just can see its doing wpa2 really , which is what most people use these days so what use is it ?
>Keep the forum clean in signature

I had trouble understanding what you were even talking about so I guess you don't the implications of what you're trying to do.

WPA2 is the newest addition to the protocols designed to keep privacy of wireless networks. Unlike WEP you can't not break the cipher and reveal the password to communicate with the network properly. As far as I know WPA2 uses some form of AES, I highly doubt we will see an attack as versatile and easily done as Aircrack for this protocol any time soon.

The 'use is it', as you put it is, is to experiment with security. In a lot jobs in IT you have to lock down security, whether for a legitimate reason or a higher authority is making you.

I guess you were just using it to show off to your friends what a 1337 H4xx0r you were though

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pakistan
i am a bit too lazy reading this thread from the start so can anyone brief me up on this? i havd a few questions
has the neopwn for n900 released?
where to download it?
how to install it?
can ny cracking be done with it?
is it comandline or gui?

plz plz dont ignore my questions and plz answer them

thanx in advance

PS any ideas on http://www.blogjava.net/baicker/arch...19/338479.html

Last edited by SalmanAbbas; 2010-12-23 at 16:30.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ corpus christi texas
Originally Posted by SalmanAbbas View Post
i am a bit too lazy reading this thread from the start so can anyone brief me up on this? i havd a few questions
where to download it?
how to install it?
is it comandline or gui?

thanx in advance

No! Sorry!

Originally Posted by mikedmann View Post
No! Sorry!
STFU if you don't want to help him...
Originally Posted by SalmanAbbas View Post
where to download it?
how to install it?
is it comandline or gui?

thanx in advance

has the neopwn for n900 released? No, Only a leaked version for VIP/donators
where to download it? I can't post it... It's illegal
how to install it? http://www.blogjava.net/baicker/arch...19/338479.html
can ny cracking be done with it? yes
is it comandline or gui? GUI & command line

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Knowhere
So the lazy are deserving of help?

http://wiki.maemo.org/Frequently_asked_questions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N900
http://wiki.maemo.org/N900

Q: If your excited installing something would you read 716 posts just to confirm if it's released or not? Or ask something on a forum? That's what a forum is for anyways. To help someone if they need something.

So... Question...
Does giving false information to the lazy people help?

Last edited by Radicalz38; 2010-12-24 at 01:00.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by stevomanu View Post
first thing i think this program is awaste of time anyways as it cant crack WPA2(enless im wrong) an who the hell uses wep any more so is there really any point !!

also i hvae links to the need files just send me a message or email i dont mind either way

cheers !!
You must not survey much. I was working in a Doctors office complex recently. There were access points all over running WEP. The DR I admin his network for, I won't let run WiFi at all. I scared the hell out him.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Q: If your excited installing something would you read 716 posts just to confirm if it's released or not? Or ask something on a forum? That's what a forum is for anyways. To help someone if they need something.
A forum very quickly loses the ability to help people that actually NEED help, when half the posts are questions and answers that are being repeated on an almost daily basis.

I have literally seen people make maybe five posts between the answer to a question, and someone else asking the same thing. If you can't read at least 2 pages at the beginning and the end, you don't deserve help. If there's something serious and lives or great amounts of suffering is at stake, the right thing to do is indeed to answer. Hell ,even if it's some urgent problem like "help I f'ed up my hildon.menu and now I can't open any apps" gets answered regularly, shortly after the question appears.

That's like saying if you're excited about buying something, would you read the laws on whether it's legal to buy it, or pester people on the street about the details. And that something is a firearm. In most countries, as I understand it, firearms are outright illegal for civilians, or tightly tightly regulated. Asking someone if it's legal to buy it or how to get the permits will probably just result in them *****ily telling you 'no it's not legal, f*k off'. In something like the United States, where in most states you can get a permit, and not too difficultly, some random person excited about getting a gun who's not willing to educate themselves on the subject, well, that's an f'ing warning sign in itself.

But seriously, yes, I do think it's realistic to ask for the skimming of at least a hundred posts. Most of them are like two sentences long, and obviously don't have any technical answers.

Also, this thread would be around 40 pages, it's just the last 30 or so have mostly been people asking the same f'ing thing, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Q. "Hey wre can i get neopwn plz?" A. "It's not legally released yet, but there's leaked versions if you want to look on (link)" Q. "hey guys is there injections wifi working yet" A. "Yes, it's been confirmed as working by several people" Q. "hey I'd like to try neopwn where's the download link? Has it ben released yet? oh and is injection working?"

There's a difference between help and spoon feeding. And even though I always say err on the side of benefit of the doubt and helping, that was very much asking to be spoon fed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
i read in some site and youtube too, backtrack no longer developer neopwn2 for n900!! if that is true need to use beta and finalizing that! make a guide foe install and use it..