Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reunion Island
HI there, great work for making this possible ! did someone manage to have speed forge runing correctly ? because i've v1.0 installed with webos game manager and hum... as long as you are in the main menu it's ok but then, if you start a race, it seems that the games doesn't scale correctly, and it is then impossible to play =( any idea ??

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
Hey guys I have a problem, i installed WebOS manager and i tryed to install "the Settlers" it took to much time so I decided to cancel the installation so the game wasn't installed but now there is a folder "Games" created in MyDocs and im not abel to delete it, i tryed but it says "Unable read only map" i tryed over the x-term and over my computer aswell but no success and the funny thing is when i tap on the folder to se the details it says 760 GB, and now i can not take any pictures or videos it says: memory not accessible unable to save content ? Can anyone help? what is the problem?

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by leon4 View Post
hey guys i have a problem, i installed webos manager and i tryed to install "the settlers" it took to much time so i decided to cancel the installation so the game wasn't installed but now there is a folder "games" created in mydocs and im not abel to delete it, i tryed but it says "unable read only map" i tryed over the x-term and over my computer aswell but no success and the funny thing is when i tap on the folder to se the details it says 760 gb, and now i can not take any pictures or videos it says: Memory not accessible unable to save content ? Can anyone help? What is the problem?
Originally Posted by divan
rob42, looks like your fat32 partition is damaged. It happens to me once. I've repaired it from terminal:
Code:
umount /home/user/mydocs
fsck.vfat -av /dev/mmcblk0p1
mount /home/user/mydocs

The Following User Says Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Greece - Cyprus
Why that happened? partition is damaged....
It happened to me too 3 times trying installing Driver...
what's going on?

the first 2 times the code works for me but the 3rd time it stuck, and i used the repair from the windows.... which found some "bad" files and add them at Found.000....
i delete the folder....
it's ok now....
but why that happened?
I successfully installed NOVA, hero of Sparta and Avatar using manager... but with Driver i got this problem... and now i am afraid to use the manager...

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
I had the same problem with Earthworm Jim. Connected my N900 to my PC in Mass Storage mode and checked the disk for errors and bad sectors under WinXP. This seems to have fixed my issues.

How long is it supposed to take to instal a game?

I just tried to isntall Asphatl 5 and it just took soo flipping long I wanted to cancel, but 100% CPU usage stopped me cancelling it so in the end I had to take the battery out...

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by titi974 View Post
HI there, great work for making this possible ! did someone manage to have speed forge runing correctly ? because i've v1.0 installed with webos game manager and hum... as long as you are in the main menu it's ok but then, if you start a race, it seems that the games doesn't scale correctly, and it is then impossible to play =( any idea ??
you need to update a file - libsdlpre.so - search and you should be able to find the post about it.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Awesome app Thanks a lot

btw there are awesome games out there which I'm sure will work with in this app
Particularly can you make an update for Angry birds new version , Angry birds seasons, Family Guys uncensored, Brothers in Arms ?
Also for some reason Brain Challenge shows this odd error

Any ideas?
Attached Images

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Last edited by HellFlyer; 2011-03-13 at 05:22.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by divan View Post
No, it can't, because .ipk files are closed source and you have to buy them first.

Seems .ipk file is corrupted or wrong. If you sure it's ok, PM me. I would like to see this .ipk file.

LOL
First you say you can't distribute copies of .ipk's 'cause it's illegal, next thing you ask him to send you a copy of his .ipk? xP

ps:some closed source software are still freeware, being closed source isn't the reason you can't redistribute copies legally.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Could you add an wizard to deal with previouslly installed games please?

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy