Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Question for you guys. With mods that go in the theme name, like the task switcher icons, is there a way to get those to remain even if you change themes? Like the desktop icons i changed them in hildon, so they remain if i use other themes. Any way to do this for the other mods?

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Very near of a completed desktop Couldnt find nice buttons for the overclock buttons...
Attached Images

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
hhey guys please check out this poll at TMO to vote for black and green d4rk theme and icons, we need more votes .
thank you

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Not much new at the moment. Just thought I would show my current screen.
Attached Images

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 69 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ israel
i have a problem with my yahoo weather it doesnt show up the image
Attached Images

Originally Posted by bwayne View Post
i have a problem with my yahoo weather it doesnt show up the image
@bwayne - I had this problem as well though I'm not sure I fixed it the right way, but it gives me the image, so type ywtemp.png into the result .png box (see screenshot 1) and my result (see screenshot 2) and see if you get an image from doing this.

If anyone can help me, it would be great. My yahoo weather beecon seems to be only partially working. It's weird - When i click on the beecon, it updates fine eg. I get the queen bee and the beating heart showing it's updated ok, but the results are always the same - The overall temp, the high, the low and the image - always, all the same. This is why I wasn't sure if I gave bwayne the right way to get the png image. I know I must be nearly there, but I don't understand what's happening. Has anyone got any ideas?
Attached Images

Last edited by bigears5000; 2011-03-14 at 07:57.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
My most recent screenshot. I think I'm about there with the search for my perfect desktop.
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HseFly For This Useful Post:
Posts: 69 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ israel
Originally Posted by bigears5000 View Post
@bwayne - I had this problem as well though I'm not sure I fixed it the right way, but it gives me the image, so type ywtemp.png into the result .png box (see screenshot 1) and my result (see screenshot 2) and see if you get an image from doing this.

If anyone can help me, it would be great. My yahoo weather beecon seems to be only partially working. It's weird - When i click on the beecon, it updates fine eg. I get the queen bee and the beating heart showing it's updated ok, but the results are always the same - The overall temp, the high, the low and the image - always, all the same. This is why I wasn't sure if I gave bwayne the right way to get the png image. I know I must be nearly there, but I don't understand what's happening. Has anyone got any ideas?

i tried what u said but still doesnt show the image

Ok. Sorry then bwayne, it was just an idea. I am having trouble with this widget as well, perhaps someone else could help.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by HseFly View Post
My most recent screenshot. I think I'm about there with the search for my perfect desktop.
thats awesome, i just want to know how do you guys get that reflection thing, its of the hook .

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell