Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Hi,
I have this unusual problem with Advanced Power Monitor. Each time I have installed it after a complete system cleanup/reflash I find that my system sounds volume drops to barely audible. Any changes in the profiles have no effect and as far as my ear can perceive, they are not turned off but definitely lower than Level 1 sound! Any way I can bring this back to normal levels? I use different sound levels for different places and if it is barely audible, I will never know if i have a low battery!

Posts: 462 | Thanked: 550 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by normaltusker View Post
Hi,
I have this unusual problem with Advanced Power Monitor. Each time I have installed it after a complete system cleanup/reflash I find that my system sounds volume drops to barely audible. Any changes in the profiles have no effect and as far as my ear can perceive, they are not turned off but definitely lower than Level 1 sound! Any way I can bring this back to normal levels? I use different sound levels for different places and if it is barely audible, I will never know if i have a low battery!
if you're talking about volume of battery sounds, you can write to developers of python-hildon (python bindings for hildon) as it is a bug there, not in Advanced Power.

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Originally Posted by 412b View Post
if you're talking about volume of battery sounds, you can write to developers of python-hildon (python bindings for hildon) as it is a bug there, not in Advanced Power.
do u mean to say the sounds that come up when u connect the charger etc are related to python-hildon?

The Following User Says Thank You to normaltusker For This Useful Post: