Active Topics

@Schturman quite like the transition effect with the icons loading separately and the background image zooming out. Only thing is I like to see the background clearly. Could you tell me what numbers I need to edit to remove the darkness/blur effect?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
@Schturman quite like the transition effect with the icons loading separately and the background image zooming out. Only thing is I like to see the background clearly. Could you tell me what numbers I need to edit to remove the darkness/blur effect?
Hmmm... sorry, but I don't know and I don't know if it possible...

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
I already have swappolube, transition control, tracker-cfg and other things installed (including titan's kernel OC'ed to 250/1000Mhz)

does installing this or modifying with this interrupt anything?

Thanks

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
my command is not working :$
well i couldn't find Mydocs but i connected phone with usb and selected mass storage mode and then copied that custom unzipped folder to the next opening window after clicking on the drive shown in my computer , now what should i write in x-terminal ? :$

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
my command is not working :$
well i couldn't find Mydocs but i connected phone with usb and selected mass storage mode and then copied that custom unzipped folder to the next opening window after clicking on the drive shown in my computer , now what should i write in x-terminal ? :$
Code:
sudo gainroot
sh /home/user/MyDocs/custom_en/custom
"then copied that custom unzipped folder to the next opening window after clicking on the drive shown in my computer" = this is your MyDocs

Last edited by Schturman; 2011-01-08 at 13:15.

links to dropbox are dead please reupload it !!!!!!

EDITED!!!!!
links are in the last post of page 10

Last edited by EL_CID_CAMPEADOR; 2011-02-24 at 05:49.