Notices

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Luleå, Sweden
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
Updated to version 0.1.2
I changed the slider appearence, but probably was better before...
I'll revert this change.
I must agree! The other slider was better IMHO. But it was very nice to get the phonenumber on the screen too.

@sakya: Have you got any idea, why hildon-status-menu sometimes stops working with this package?

/oxpo

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
No, I don't know why the status-menu stops working sometimes.
I had this problem only once (I don't use slide2answer, I just test it and then uninstall it).

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
nicolai, may I ask why you even hooked it onto the status menu instead of just hiding/showing it as a standalone app?

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
It was simpler for me than writing a daemon app.
Maybe it is even faster.

The code is far from ready.
The problem with the statusmenu stop working may be related
to connecting/disconnecting skype or cell-network.

I've found a bug maybe not directly caused by slide2answer but with it installed the menubar does not respond.

Originally Posted by swistaq View Post
I've found a bug maybe not directly caused by slide2answer but with it installed the menubar does not respond.
Is it status-menu you are refering to (the menu that comes up when clicking on the clock)? If so:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=115

/oxpo

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
In the default call-in screen you got 4 buttons (answer, dismiss, silence ring and go to IM/SMS), right? Why not divide the screen into 4 triangles with the tips meting in the center and the bases on each side of the screen, one for each action, with the photo/avatar of the caller in the middle (with acompaniyng info), and you drag the piccy to what you wanna do with the call? (making sure each action always stays in the same position on the screen regardless of the current display orientation to avoid confusion)

Btw, would it be too hard/tiresome to add the option of using the swirly gesture (the zoom in microB) for answering and dismissing calls?

Originally Posted by oxpo View Post
Is it status-menu you are refering to (the menu that comes up when clicking on the clock)? If so:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=115

/oxpo
Yep, exactly that.

Originally Posted by sakya View Post
Updated to version 0.1.2
I changed the slider appearence, but probably was better before...
I'll revert this change.
@sakya
Did you get around too revert the slider appearence back? I havn't seen any update.
I hope you have the time to fix this, some time.

Thanks to nicolai/sakya for making this. Even if it's a little buggy, I still love this one.

/oxpo

New here but my first thought was that it would be better if i could slide down instead of to the side, maybe like htc when you slide down a big panel like thingy? just my thaughts on the matter.