Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Sorry, but you need to reflash.. How to do this on MAC PC I don't know..
Try to search in wiki/forum or open a new thread about this...

EDIT: Which tweak exactly you used and what you wrote ?
I have never reflashed and I'm NOT Technically savvy when it comes to this sort of thing.. And love to get step by step...

I found this, but looks complex to me:

http://www.allboutn9.info/2012/03/fl...n-mac-osx.html

Thanks!

The incoming message text is aligned to the right in the blue bubble, how to align it to the left in the bubble ?

Last edited by yclzone; 2012-07-13 at 16:18.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
@upp, looks nice gide, try it..

@yclzone, try to find in this file:
Code:
/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmessagingwidgets0/style/libmessagingwidgets0.css

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Because Extraplagins it's just a simple application that DON'T cause reboot-loop..
Yes i read it but cause i never used any extraplugins i tought that i don't have to remove anything. And there were such things in phones applications so didn't remove anything.. But after reflash had no problems with that extraplugins tweak..

The Following User Says Thank You to Timpaxi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by upp View Post
I have never reflashed and I'm NOT Technically savvy when it comes to this sort of thing.. And love to get step by step...

I found this, but looks complex to me:

http://www.allboutn9.info/2012/03/fl...n-mac-osx.html

Thanks!
@upp: I wrote this tutorial. As far as I know it's the only one available for Mac users and the easiest one (without using any PC). I tried to explain it as good as possible - if you have a question pls send me a mail.

But don't worry, it looks more complicated than it is Just read carefully. Good luck!

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by upp View Post
HELP PLEASE!!!!

I'm having a Reboot-loop after trying to tweak the size of icon etc...

How do I fix that????

Thanks!
I Got rebootloop from same thing =Q fixed it without reflash. Let your phone reboot untill you get warning screen (too many reboots) dont close it. Then plug it to pc and update/reinstall with nokia software updater.

edit. Didint read your next post idk does software updater work on mac.

Last edited by Mikkosssss; 2012-07-13 at 19:26.

Originally Posted by Mikkosssss View Post
I Got rebootloop from same thing =Q fixed it without reflash. Let your phone reboot untill you get warning screen (too many reboots) dont close it. Then plug it to pc and update/reinstall with nokia software updater.

Yes, I did get a warning screen asking me to do a software update.. But It did power off due to battery drainage..
I will try to restart it tonight and try a software update on my Son's PC.. Hoping that will work, so I don't have to go thru the reeflashing process...

Thanks!

Originally Posted by almamo View Post
@upp: I wrote this tutorial. As far as I know it's the only one available for Mac users and the easiest one (without using any PC). I tried to explain it as good as possible - if you have a question pls send me a mail.

But don't worry, it looks more complicated than it is Just read carefully. Good luck!
OK,, Good to know that you were the author,, I will try the software update on my Son's PC.. If that don't work, I will follow your interactions in that tutorial... BTW,, Very well explained and written for us Mac users...

I will let you know of the result and will email you if I run into an obstacle..

Thanks!

Do you read this from PDF:
Code:
I. Add additional IM's (Extraplugins) – Will add additional IM's - ICQ/MSN/Yahoo/AOL/Jabber/VK… Reboot needed at the end (Thanks to CODeRUS).
If you used additional IM's from previous version of N9QT and you want switch to Extraplugins, for the first you need to remove some packages. You can do this manually from terminal as ROOT:
apt-get remove im-providers-additional telepathy-haze libpurple0
Or from Settings -> Application -> Manage application
Or if you installed additional IM's from other source, you need remove this packages (from Coderus page):
Packages blacklist. Please remove following packages before installing Extraplugins: aolserviceprovider
icqserviceprovider
jabberserviceprovider
msnserviceprovider
odnoklassnikiserviceprovider
qipserviceprovider
vkserviceprovider
yahooserviceprovider
im-providers-additional
telepathy-haze
libpurple0
Accmanok
Because Extraplagins it's just a simple application that DON'T cause reboot-loop..
A related question, at first did not understand very well the explanation of the tweak of extraplugins accounts, and I already had installed extraplugins (application), and recently installed the extraplugins accounts from n9qtweak and then to see that nothing changed i choose to uninstall it (but not uninstalled the application , only the things the n9qtweak installed). With what I just said , it could be the possibility that can occurr any kind of error?

P.D = My cellphone is working well.

Originally Posted by Mikkosssss View Post

I now have my son's pc not a mac,,, wondering where did you download the software updater for N9, link please????

I tried and searched but mostly comes out for Lumia..

Thanks!

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh