Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by upp View Post
I now have my son's pc not a mac,,, wondering where did you download the software updater for N9, link please????

I tried and searched but mostly comes out for Lumia..

Thanks!
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mobile-...-Updater.shtml

Originally Posted by almamo View Post
@upp: I wrote this tutorial. As far as I know it's the only one available for Mac users and the easiest one (without using any PC). I tried to explain it as good as possible - if you have a question pls send me a mail.

But don't worry, it looks more complicated than it is Just read carefully. Good luck!
The part wher it says open terminal app, I'm assuming on the phone, correct?
But, I can't access any apps on the phone due to the reboot loop.

Suggestion?

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Saudi Arabia
sorry for being a noob buts its really tuff to creat an wallpapers image for me of 854X854 pixels can anyone help me with few of there wallpapers for my lockscreen .....

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
@upp, if pic PC of your son is windows xp or win 7, you can download instruction from the first post.

@zeeshanahad, what exactly problem?

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Saudi Arabia
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
@upp, if pic PC of your son is windows xp or win 7, you can download instruction from the first post.

for tweak F. Lock screen & Low power screen MODs

in that we have Activate Fullscreen image for Lockscreen

Explanation:
1. Create 1 or 5 pictures named “mywall” with an 854x854 px dimension and with .png extension

how to create picture of 854X854 px dimension i cant creat such picture tried allot....

hope you understood my prob

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post

Schturman, my sons pc is xp, but not understand what you mean bu pic PC and download instruction from first post,, Does that pertain to my problem of the phone reboot loop?? Or re flashing instructions??
Btw, Thanks for all your help!

Originally Posted by upp View Post
Schturman, my sons pc is xp, but not understand what you mean bu pic PC and download instruction from first post,, Does that pertain to my problem of the phone reboot loop?? Or re flashing instructions??
Btw, Thanks for all your help!
Reflashing instruction...

I know yesterday was Friday the 13th, everything was going wrong..
I now been trying to download the software updated and it's been working on step 5 of 6 and it says prepairing, but it's been taking such a long time prepairing while it's saying it could take few minutes, is that common or something wrong with file??

Not familiar with pc, sorry.

Thanks!

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
I hope this inquiry isn't too silly, however would it be possible to remove app names under their respective icons on the home-screen? If so, could it allow for more icons to fit on the screen while not changing the icon sizes?

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh