Active Topics

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I would like to formally object to my previous objection!
You should... We are in fact two different dudes, dude.

He would be:

The Dude or His Dudeness, and his formal title is El Duderino (if you're not into the whole brevity thing).

I however would be a dude who has been bestowed the title:

Yo, Prince of Po' Bo', PA, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Locust Alley Rug Rats, Bringer of Precipitation, HMFWIC, OB/GYN, and Defender of the Faith.
(Faith happens to be the name of my wife, The Duchess of Locust Alley. )

We do not require that our full title/style be used when one addresses us. If one does choose to do so we understand that it would be an expression of the deep love and respect one has for us and therefore we would not find fault or voice objection...

SLN member # 009

Last edited by YoDude; 2010-09-12 at 12:40. Reason: update to formal style

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Sir Vince Whithersmyle

I formally object to my own use of SIR GENEVEN in another thread here on TMO! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
I formally object to my own use of SIR GENEVEN in another thread here on TMO! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
Well then... For this an the other offenses that you have committed against the crown, namely, the use of this blasphemous "android" thing we are hearing about, you punishment is clear...

You shall be drawn on a hurdle to the place of execution where you shall be hanged by the neck and being alive cut down, your privy members shall be cut off and your bowels taken out and burned before you, your head severed from your body and your body divided into four quarters to be disposed of at the King’s pleasure.

SLN member # 009

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
wow this thread is still active?
what happend to abill?
i think i saw him yesterday flying around the sky...

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Hey, how did I get in this thread I never looked into? Isn't there some sort of amnesty law about this? Have you no decency?

(joking, but this is my first time on this thread, hopefully the last)

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
I am sadden by the existence of this thread, just the mere existence saddened bunanson, (an icon with tear drop in the eye?)

Did we see somebody here named himself/herself/childishself God? And there is NOT even one objection, and comparatively we now have an honest servent of the UK stand up for her majesty... I felt sorry for God. Amen,

a nitdroid nut named,

bun

Holy crap! People replied! ...er, I mean... I now formally OBJECT to your objects and I conveniently replace it with my own objection and also I'm drunk.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Neeeeecroooo baaaaampppp

PLS dont let this thread die!

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
What do you think; was this a serious complaint or was it the greatest forum trolling ever?

Either way, I nominate him for an Oscar
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Tags
british empire, british law, complaint, dame, forgotten pills, humor, knight, law, o.b.e., objection, sir, usernames, wtf