Active Topics

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
Because if they did not hire him it would be obvious he is still on Microsofts payrol

Jan 2011 Nokia N900x with 1GB RAM, with according OMAP upgrade,fast MMC.
Just don't touch anything else... don't.
Well, IMO it would be nice if they also included a 3 axial compass and gyro, bigger battery, d-pad like thing in place of inverted T arrow keys layout (inverted T is designed with pointing, middle and ring fingers in mind, doesn't work very well for thumbs), better speakers, reliable data/charger port, IrDA functionality, among a few other things. But definetly not if it costs any of the functionality already present in the N900.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Ok so I am Oli, the CEO of NOKIA and the year is 2009.
Ok, I am Stefen, an evil lord in Microsoft corp. It is summer of 2010. Nokia's board of directors have decided to fire Oli and appoint me as the CEO of Nokia. After consulting with prime overlord Ballmer I accept the offered ruling position in Nokia.

I set your Mae platform on fire. I cripple, sabotage and cannibalize the remaining Mae products that are already too far in the pipeline that they can't be cancelled.

It is now february of 2011. I announce Nokia will become Microsoft's slave, to serve overlord Ballmer. I use all Nokia's resources to benefit Microsoft and Windows Phone ecosystem, ruining Nokia in the process. Now Nokia is under the foot of Microsoft.

Your move, Oli.