Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Explained in this official post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=5657
Although this thread is more like a joke than a serious conversation. You as a forum moderator should try to respond to lost people like me in a professional manner. Sending me to a stamp with chuck Norris approved on it, is not professional in any way.

You people want maemo to be taken seriously but talking to new users in such a way will only harm the project.

Take care.

Originally Posted by rpgAmazon View Post
Thanks ysss. I really need it!
I loooove sing this song dancing naked with my wife...
Yes, pathetic, I know... who cares?
Photos?

Originally Posted by bulforce View Post
Although this thread is more like a joke than a serious conversation. You as a forum moderator should try to respond to lost people like me in a professional manner. Sending me to a stamp with chuck Norris approved on it, is not professional in any way.

You people want maemo to be taken seriously but talking to new users in such a way will only harm the project.

Take care.
It's OT fool. Dont come here expecting seriousness.

Originally Posted by PFhawk View Post
wildone, that brings either sassy cassy or free kamasutra e-book
oh please let it be the e-book!

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
Photos?
... video, perhaps...
But I think Texrat will found "final scene" a little bit disappointing...

@Bulforce:
Lost?????
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very lost, luckily arround second season...
What about leaving and buying an iPhone, Bulforce?

Last edited by rpgAmazon; 2010-05-17 at 22:25.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
lol...i just jumped in at the last couple of posts, but is this turning into a who makes the best amateur n900 pron thread again?

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post
lol...i just jumped in at the last couple of posts, but is this turning into a who makes the best amateur n900 pron thread again?
Who makes the best one, or who dares to shown his best one?
It's not the same!

Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
It's OT fool. Dont come here expecting seriousness.
Did you see my last post? You got to Go back a page or two.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
I dont think its a matter of who takes them but who is willing to show them. ill tell u though, the n900 tripod sure helps!

Originally Posted by bulforce View Post

Take care.
And some people just need a sense of humor.

What in any of the last 3000 posts or so made you think there was anything serious to be found in this thread? It's the biggest conglomeration of crap on the internet.

If you're legitimately curious about the Leaked PR1.2; perhaps the Real Leaked PR1.2 Discussion thread will be of more assistance.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever