Active Topics

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by sidd211095 View Post
But I cant get to record HD/DVD video.. i mean like it records for 2 seconds and then it gets stuck.. and when i reopen the camera all it comes is blank screen..
I have also set the kernel profile to dsp and limits to 600 900.
I'm Using KP49 with the latest T version CSSU.
Am I missing some thing
Help..
I went through the same problem. Fixed it with a device reboot - recording now is steady.

Disapear! you're a genius! I've already asked on this thread how to install camera-ui2 without using cssu, and nobody could answer. Can you let me know how you did it??

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by marbleuser
Disapear! you're a genius! I've already asked on this thread how to install camera-ui2 without using cssu, and nobody could answer. Can you let me know how you did it??
Nothing special man just use dpkg -i

Disappear, I'm going to add the cssu to fapman and download camera-ui2 from the repository.. is this how you did it?

Web address: http://repository.maemo.org/community-testing/
Distribution: fremantle
Components: free non-free

I'm just wondering how I can revert to the old camera-ui if i want to..

edit: looks like the stock camera-ui is just a sym link to /usr/bin/maemo-invoker , so if uninstalling camera-ui2 doesn't recreate that link I can do it manually I suppose.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 22 Sep 29 2010 /usr/bin/camera-ui -> /usr/bin/maemo-invoker

Last edited by marbleuser; 2011-11-23 at 22:17.

Disappear, Where did you get an up to date .deb from?

plus.. how do we revert back to the old camera-ui?

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
For me, TV-out does not work with HD video playback. Since it works fine otherwise, I assume it is true for everybody. Is there anything I could do to make it work?

@marbleuser: He's either a genius, or he read the first post.

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by marbleuser
Disappear, Where did you get an up to date .deb from?

plus.. how do we revert back to the old camera-ui?
I no have deb.file.before freemangordon make deb.files i use yours script(old version for play and record 720p).And how to revert back to old camera-ui-what do you mean.Once install cssu you already have camera-ui,hd/dvd is a wonderful option(which is possibe install without cssu) from freemangordon.This is your choice how to use camera(848/480 or 1280/720).We live in free world man

Last edited by disappear; 2011-11-23 at 22:39.

I realise that develooment on this is going at light speed and there's a lot of camera-ui2 binaries etc. floating around as a result, so for now where's the best central place to keep up to date? I can see 3 places.

1. the link in this comment: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=549

2. The attachment in this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=964196&postcount=1

3. The package in the cssu repository:

Web address: http://repository.maemo.org/community-testing/
Distribution: fremantle
Components: free non-free

So, I'm just wondering what is the best place for us non cssu users to get an updated version of camera-ui2 on a regular basis?

@marbleuser: He's either a genius, or he read the first post.
I see what you mean..

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
The best is to stick with cssu, weather it be Stable or Testing

Tags
balls, gpl violation, hackjobs, lgpl violation, nokia, upgrade..., video player