Notices

Yeah,would be great to make the resize option work.Same problem here,since yesterday.But as i know you,you're already working on it.I love your work and appreciate it a lot!
until the i'll just resize them...works fine,too!
Thanks a lot!

@coderus

Read the Image sending prob that ppl are having and i am one of them. The pics taken by cam are not being able to send. Rest of the images that i have received via wazapp can be sent easily.

Was curious to know why such a thing is happening as initially i was able to send the cam takes pics easily.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Just a note, im still using the nightly24 and all is working fine, hoping it wil remain so until my N9 is sold lol.

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
What is changelog for v0.9.21?

Edit: The updates fix registration problems.

Last edited by MK99; 2013-09-15 at 19:43.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Seems for me that 0.9.21 it is not offical.

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Why not official?
http://openwhatsapp.org/

The Following User Says Thank You to MK99 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by setter View Post
Seems for me that 0.9.21 it is not offical.
? http://openwhatsapp.org/

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Fornaci di Barga ITALY
Maybe it's only a my problem... I have installed 9.21 then i have reboot my phone and the gallery starts to dont show the wazzapp images but i'm sure the files are still on wazapp media folder. Why?
second thing. I dont understand the question of sending image. Is it possible to send an image from camera? If i have understand i have to resize it. Have i to resize the dimention (ex: until 50 kb)? If i have to do it how is the limit?

thanks for your help and i'm sorry for my english (and for have some problem to understand english).

For media sending from camera pic, please resize the pic to 25%(manually viq Gallery) of ita dimension...then u can send d pic

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
But why resizing not work automatically? We have option "resize image before sending"..

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp