Well, DDP Team did the right thing, so we can all ***** about something else now (there's no lack of other threads)...

I'm just a bit sad that my mail wasn't signed "Nora" :-)

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
I got the same mail.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by yerga View Post
Have you read the email?
"I read your e-mail"

For those without credit card a service like Wirecard may be a solution. This provides a virtual debit card service without the plastic.

Disclaimer: before you sign up you assume I may be a scammer and hence read up about the service first.

Got it too, after a bit of greylisting. Apparently smtp.nokia.com[192.100.122.233] and smtp.nokia.com[192.100.122.230] are listed on spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net so if you haven't received anything check your spam filters.

Posts: 1,878 | Thanked: 646 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ San Jose, CA
"Me too" :-)

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
aye, same here
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
The To: header it same as From: header. It is an alias. It was a mass e-mail sent to tons of people, most likely everyone. Probably because we're impatient. Now it is clear we all are eligible, we only have to wait. I will cancel my pre-order and order via Nokia DDP.

Hence, please, if you received the e-mail 'enabled N900 to your eStore account' on approx 10/30/2009 10:35:11 AM GMT+1 everything went normal and there is no need to state here you received this e-mail! If you not received the e-mail, check your spam filter.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Not one but two emails!

The first at 09:21:

Hi Neil,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.
We are still receiving registrations and enable the accounts to N900.
We will send an email once the device is available to order.

Brgds, nora
DDP-team
followed 15 minutes later by...

Hello Maemo developers,

Thank you for your registration and apologies for the delay in communication.

We have enabled N900 to your eStore account and once the device is available we will send you an update email.
After that you can enter your order.

For any further questions please contact DDP.

Brgds, DDP-team
@Quim: Sorry if you were offended by my previous post. Obviously my email to DDP seems to have had an effect, it's just a shame the DDP couldn't have been more communicative in the first place.

The Following User Says Thank You to Milhouse For This Useful Post:
Hence, please, if you received the e-mail 'enabled N900 to your eStore account' on approx 10/30/2009 10:35:11 AM GMT+1 everything went normal and there is no need to state here you received this e-mail!
Of course, that email only postpones the pandemonium ongoing in this thread by another week at most. Give it a few days, and everybody will start getting twitchy and restless again.

The Following User Says Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Ok, so now we should all move to the threads about the N900 not being shipped yet and to the one on the London/Moscow meetups not yet announced and whine about lack of communications!!!