Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
If you think the CPU/streaming/whatnot is NOT good adequate, dl the clip and watch the download copy will fix it, most of the time. Unfortunately, in other times, it is the encoding format is NOT good for the tablet, dl or streaming makes NO difference, for example comedy central is one.

Some of the good ones I can think of off hand, CNN, CBC etc

bun

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Cincinnati
Hi,
I am a new user of the N810 Wimax (had it for about a week). I installed the WorldTV99 application, but most of the channels don't work. For example, out of the 5 CNN channels only one works. CNN International, NASA, Weather, and Spanish don't work at all. I would say that I spent a good couple of hours yesterday going through the channels, and 90% of them didn't work. Any suggestions?

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by aurelianoprea View Post
...For example, out of the 5 CNN channels only one works. CNN International, NASA, Weather, and Spanish don't work at all. I would say that I spent a good couple of hours yesterday going through the channels, and 90% of them didn't work. Any suggestions?
Switch to the 'other' player will get you more channels. Some formats fit ONLY mplayer, some formats fits ONLY ossomedia player and some fits both. Try and see is the best I can say. The CNN channels were working at one time, currently ONLY the main CNN works. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate ANY feedback,

bun

Tags
media, mplayer, tvs