Posts: 46 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2008 @ London
i was wondering how and where i could download the widgets that show light meter etc on the home screen. i had 2 of them previously but i reflashed and now their gone please help.

o, and any other tips and things will be much apreciated

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Extras-devel

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Bulgaria
Damn General . I just saw on your profile that you are from St. Petersburg - but not the real one, the amazing one in Russia but St. Petersburg in Florida After I saw that there is a town called Paris in America and now St. Petersburg . You, Americans are just amazing

Originally Posted by Dqkata View Post
Damn General . I just saw on your profile that you are from St. Petersburg - but not the real one, the amazing one in Russia but St. Petersburg in Florida After I saw that there is a town called Paris in America and now St. Petersburg . You, Americans are just amazing
Seeing as how that's where the colonists who named these places came from, I can't imagine why they might choose names like that. :\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._pet...%2C_fl#History

Nice thread jack, though.

extras-devel... i dont quite understand, ...newbie

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Open Application Manager. Click on Application Catalogue in the menus. If you don't see “Extras-Devel”, add it. Better yet, go to maemo.org > Downloads > Advanced Backlight and click on the green arrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wsiebert View Post
Open Application Manager. Click on Application Catalogue in the menus. If you don't see “Extras-Devel”, add it. Better yet, go to maemo.org > Downloads > Advanced Backlight and click on the green arrow.
Not sure what you're thinking here. Advanced Backlight's .install definitetly doesn't point to Extras-devel.

Duplicate the existing Extras repo and edit the url to end in /extras-devel/ instead of /extras/

The Following User Says Thank You to GeneralAntilles For This Useful Post:
Posts: 605 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ La Rochelle, France
Knowing the problems people had with software from extras-devel, is it a good advice to give ?
At least you should disable extras-devel once you've installed what you were looking for (the same software could be in a different version in extras & extras-devel).
Fred

The Following User Says Thank You to fredoll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by *the_newbie* View Post
extras-devel... i dont quite understand, ...newbie
It all listed here, take your pick, http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=21469

bun

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
.......lovely. thanks guys