Notices

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ mother earth
what the title says

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
If by "hide" you mean "have it not visible but still there and functional when you press it", then you could make its icon transparent - have a look here:
Invisible Homescreens

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kureyon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
yeah i avoided answering this because "what the title says" makes no sense. my answer is "delete it".

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
@Creamy Goodness: I know what you mean. If I hadn't been reading the Invisible Homescreens thread then I would be thinking the same

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Hiding somthing doesn't make it cease to exist; if the word used was "remove", or "erase", or "kill" etc i would understand people jumping to the conclusion the OP wanted to not have anything to do with the thing, but not with "hiding"

I like to have option to record calls automaticly but make the button inactive so it won't record all day long becouse i clicked it by accident.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by bronek13 View Post
I like to have option to record calls automaticly but make the button inactive so it won't record all day long becouse i clicked it by accident.
How are you going to record calls automatically? Telepathy?

Suggestion: Why don't you keep the Recaller on a different screen. That's what I do, and so far, never accidentally tuned it on.