Active Topics

Is Maemo Extras Assistant down?
I've been trying for the best part of 12 hours to upload my .changes file, and it keeps automatically giving me the "File upload error."

I tried some of my old files that I had uploaded before, but I still keep getting the same error.

Can someone try and upload their .changes to it, and see if it's not just me?
https://garage.maemo.org/extras-assistant/index.php

Cheers.

Last edited by tetris11_; 2011-07-10 at 16:03.

The Following User Says Thank You to tetris11_ For This Useful Post:
Having the same issue. My app is broke and I can't upload the fix.

Not comforting to hear it's been down for 12 hours.. damn.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post:
Well it's at least comforting to know that I'm not the only one, and that the world is not conspiring against me.

Do you know who we should be complaining to? I don't think that this thread alone will solve much...

Not sure are we talking about same thing, but I can upload debian-source-packages to the fremantle-builder and it will build them and put packages to the extras-devel repository.

It is not sending confirmation (or failure) emails as usual. I recognised this about 12 hours ago and it is still happening.

I mean, this is working:
Code:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -sa -S -i -us -uc
cd ..
rcp PACKAGE.tar.gz PACKAGE_source.changes PACKAGE.dsc  USERNAME@drop.maemo.org:/var/www/extras-devel/incoming-builder/fremantle/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AapoRantalainen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 13 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Chambana
It has been down for a couple days. It has been reported multiple places but no fix yet, although I do see a few packages trickling through now.

The Following User Says Thank You to mtrower2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AapoRantalainen View Post
Not sure are we talking about same thing, but I can upload debian-source-packages to the fremantle-builder and it will build them and put packages to the extras-devel repository.

It is not sending confirmation (or failure) emails as usual. I recognised this about 12 hours ago and it is still happening.

I mean, this is working:
Code:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -sa -S -i -us -uc
cd ..
rcp PACKAGE.tar.gz PACKAGE_source.changes PACKAGE.dsc  USERNAME@drop.maemo.org:/var/www/extras-devel/incoming-builder/fremantle/

Would the URL for diablo just be to replace fremantle with diablo?

Nevermind.. I found the path's in the Wiki.

I think that information about troubles with repos should be put into news, instead of useless rambling about N9.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
^ Agree - I wish people wouldn't jump ship so early from the slightest rumor!

@AapoRantalainen - Can you send me your .changes file? I need to know if it's something I'm doing wrong...

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Chambana
Does the project have to be registered with garage to use the scp dropbox? It gives me public key error despite having my key on my garage.maemo.org account.

Originally Posted by tetris11_ View Post
@AapoRantalainen - Can you send me your .changes file? I need to know if it's something I'm doing wrong...
You're not doing anything wrong, Aapo isn't talking about the Maemo's Extras Assistant (the web-based package loader).

If you setup dput, or rcp/scp - you can manually transfer the necessary files to the repository from the command line. Once they are in there, the auto-builder will grab them and make them for you.

The web page is probably still down, but the manual copies work. Of the three options listed here, it appears #2 and #3 work but #1 does not (the web-based builder).

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post: