View Single Post
Originally Posted by gryllida View Post
Manually get .debs from meego forum link and dropbox? Could this be more centralised please (the app in Nokia Store and others in default repos) so that updates are handled by the system?
The dependencies debs are not of my own, but Javispedro's.

I cannot put a deb package on Nokia store which requires another package to work, it's in Nokia's developer guidelines. So I should put all inside a deb and publish it, as other few developers have done (and gained money). I have not got any permission to incorporate the radio fm library from Javispedro into my application, and since I consider myself an honest person I won't do it, so if you need a free and open source fm radio app for the N9 you got to download all the required debs. If Javispedro put the dependencies on a repository than I may push QMLRadio aswell so the deps are handled by system.

Don't worry about updates anyway, I have almost no will to keep developing for Maemo/Meego, so no updates should come for QMLRadio from me.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post: