Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Baltimore
Hello all. I'm the owner of ifailhard, many of you may already know me. Anyway, I just now released support for symbian and maemo devices. You can go to ifailhard.com/tmobile/symbian to get started. It is in beta so please bear with any uglyness going on.

Remember, you must change your apn to wap.voicestream.com for this to work. You must also be on the tmobile network (prepaid or contract) with at least 1 cent on your prepaid account.

Please share some feedback either here or on my forums for what I can do to make it better.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to persianprez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
I've never heard of "ifailhard". What is it? Your website seems to be lacking any kind of, errr.... information.

And why would I want to change my APN?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
I've never heard of "ifailhard". What is it? Your website seems to be lacking any kind of, errr.... information.

And why would I want to change my APN?
There are several APNs for Tmobile. OP specifies this particular one for his stuff. I myself have not checked it yet.

bun

If you find yourself without a data plan, then my website lets you browse the Internet. In other words, you can have a prepaid tmobile cell phone, with only 1 cent left on it, and use my site for internet for eternity. There's also a tether version.

Hope this clears it up.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by persianprez View Post
If you find yourself without a data plan, then my website lets you browse the Internet. In other words, you can have a prepaid tmobile cell phone, with only 1 cent left on it, and use my site for internet for eternity. There's also a tether version.

Hope this clears it up.
ah - thank you. I guess this is country-specific, ie US?

Originally Posted by jedi View Post
ah - thank you. I guess this is country-specific, ie US?
I've personally been able to use it in Canada when I visited, but only close to the border. I do have a lot of regular uk users, though I don't know if they have much success. But yes, this is mainly for US users.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ United States
good thing i have tmobile

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ United States
works!
thanks

yeah i can confirm this works with wap.voicestream.com but not with epc.tmobile.com