could u elaborate the tweak G change between 8.3 to 8.4 - I just updated to 8.3

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
@Timpaxi and @mousse04, I'm sorry, but I really don't understand and don't know why you have this problem with permission...
I tested this tweak a few times without any problem...
I saw that all files in this folder have permission as user (user:users), but I don't have file named simatk.desktop... This is a file or folder ?

@guillermorojaz, no I can't....

@sid21177, small changes in tweak G-2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
I really miss the customization I previously had with N9QT installed in Pr 1.2, specifically the status bar. Now I'm afraid to try it with my homescreen app installed and running Pr 1.3. So my question is this, would it make any difference if I install N9QT first then homescreen apps later? Has anyone tried it? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Deltor26 View Post
I really miss the customization I previously had with N9QT installed in Pr 1.2, specifically the status bar. Now I'm afraid to try it with my homescreen app installed and running Pr 1.3. So my question is this, would it make any difference if I install N9QT first then homescreen apps later? Has anyone tried it? Thanks!
You can use both of them, just don't use tweak A,B and W...

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
@Timpaxi and @mousse04, I'm sorry, but I really don't understand and don't know why you have this problem with permission...
I tested this tweak a few times without any problem...
I saw that all files in this folder have permission as user (user:users), but I don't have file named simatk.desktop... This is a file or folder ?
YES!! Now i got it working!! I downloaded that operamobile-labs-default.desktop file from that link and place it to that applications folder and run that tweak again. And voila, it worked! But is this normal: Opera turns all the ways.. I mean portrait,horisoltal and other horisontal and even upsidedown that opera is turned right way..

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85445

Last edited by Timpaxi; 2012-07-17 at 10:16.

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
YES!! Now i got it working!! I downloaded that operamobile-labs-default.desktop file from that link and place it to that applications folder and run that tweak again. And voila, it worked! But is this normal: Opera turns all the ways.. I mean portrait,horisoltal and other horisontal and even upsidedown that opera is turned right way..

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85445
Ok And yep... probably opera can turns all the ways.. I don't really use this, I installed opera only for tests...
Can you test it again ? Run restore from this tweak -> close all windows -> open email and try to open some link from email -> now it should open default browser..

After this run again this tweak -> activate opera as default-> close all windows -> open email and try to open some link from email -> now it should open OPERA browser..
Thanks

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Ok And yep... probably opera can turns all the ways.. I don't really use this, I installed opera only for tests...
Can you test it again ? Run restore from this tweak -> close all windows -> open email and try to open some link from email -> now it should open default browser..

After this run again this tweak -> activate opera as default-> close all windows -> open email and try to open some link from email -> now it should open OPERA browser..
Thanks
Yeah, did that right after got it working, and yes it does change between default and opera browser..

The Following User Says Thank You to Timpaxi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
is it safe to install and activate themes for n9 while i have this quick tweak installed?

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
is it possible to use this quick tweak to other themes?
i am using the cyan theme but unable to apply tweaks (e.g. resizing font size for conversations)

You can use both of them, just don't use tweak A,B and W...
Basically I just want that one tweak I had before in the status bar. Good to know I won't run into any reboot loops if I do that. Thanks for the reply!

Eta:

Anyway, installation went well...except when I enter the rootme password it gives me an error message...it says "couldn't find package bash failed to install bash" and then it closes itself. Where can I find that bash file?

Last edited by Deltor26; 2012-07-17 at 18:37.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh