Active Topics

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Zürich, Switzerland
Oh, that's sad.

I just discovered it and found it to be really interesting. But honestly i'm feeling that the momentum in the whole community is going down, is not just you. I've seen fewer and fewer apps or updates appearing. I guess is unavoidable.

At least i donated indirectly to some of your other projects!

Thanks for the support. I really love the N9 and its C++/Qt development, but there are too many problems Nokia refuses to fix.
I have lost 2 weeks of developing on another project because of a critical bug which I discovered only at the end of the programming cycle, and I'm sick to find bugs in almost every project I start. Nokia also kept having problems at application reports from its store, refused to include InAppPurchase for Harmattan platform, last but not least plugged selling contents in China. I also got a survey for developers from Nokia, where the Harmattan platform was not even a choice. I'm really sorry as I'd love to keep being active in this wonderful community, but in this context it's rather hard.