Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
ProfileMatic 2.2.0 uploaded to Nokia Store.

Changelog:

* Translations: Catalan, Chinese, Finnish, Italian, Spanish
* Custom action text field grows with command.

I included all translations that were ready. If you're in process of translating, please do continue. I will update once more translations are ready.

Hopefully this updated version will be available from store next week.

Big THANK YOU to all of you who have used their valuable time in doing the translations!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the great application!

Is it possible to set a bluetooth condition for ProfileMatic the same way as there are WLAN based conditions, i.e. to have an action (e.g. launch application) when connected to specified Bluetooth device?

Originally Posted by peke View Post
Thanks for the great application!
Thank you.

Is it possible to set a bluetooth condition for ProfileMatic the same way as there are WLAN based conditions, i.e. to have an action (e.g. launch application) when connected to specified Bluetooth device?
It's not possible currently. I did start to work on implementing that, and used quite a bit time on it, but the Bluetooth APIs did not seem to work as documented. I got pretty fed up with it, so I abandoned working on it as I don't need it myself.

Is it possible to make a custom action to wait for data transfer to stop? If the rule is setting filght mode or using recipe for setting off internet connections, it would be nice to prevent this cutting data transfer or Skype call for example.

It seems to me, that there is something wrong with the net connection rule.

Anyone else experiencing a situation, where the ProfileMatic seems to always think there is no net connection?

I tried a rule where one condition is "no net connection" and it evaluates anyway despite of mobile data or WiFi being active. I also tried to create rule with only "any net connection" rule, and it never gets active.

Originally Posted by kkarioja View Post
It seems to me, that there is something wrong with the net connection rule.

Anyone else experiencing a situation, where the ProfileMatic seems to always think there is no net connection?
It has happened to me. But very rarely (like, I've only noticed it once or twice). Judging by console output it seemed to be a platform bug. Ie. even though there was connection, ProfileMatic did not get the notification of it.

I tried a rule where one condition is "no net connection" and it evaluates anyway despite of mobile data or WiFi being active. I also tried to create rule with only "any net connection" rule, and it never gets active.
I can't reproduce this. You can of course send the console output when this happens and I can take a look if I see anything weird.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Austria
Hello, i am kinda new to this, i have a question:

Is it possible to set the following rule: if wlan "xxxx" is discovered, but not connected, set profile to "beep"
Best regards
unit247

PS: my mother language is german, please excuse my bad english

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia

Originally Posted by Unit247 View Post
Hello, i am kinda new to this, i have a question:

Is it possible to set the following rule: if wlan "xxxx" is discovered, but not connected, set profile to "beep"
Best regards
unit247

PS: my mother language is german, please excuse my bad english
Sorry but that is not currently possible. Not implemented.

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Store still shows 2.1.0. Stuck?
I probably made a mistake last week in uploading the updated deb. I did a new upload on monday so I hope everything goes fine now and it'll be available soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post: