Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
It's a known bug and nothing can be done besides restarting bme as root in terminal:
Code:
/sbin/stop bme; /sbin/start bme
or use Profilematic to automate that.

@Thorvic777, WTF even made you post here?!
Here's your thread: N9's battery jumps to 4% when stressed
Current Maemo Community Council member

Last edited by Win7Mac; 2013-05-20 at 00:14.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Win7Mac View Post
How about option for reboot in N9QT Refresher? - Would make the reboot-app obsolete. The good thing about it is, you don't have to re-enter your pin. Would love to see that in next update.
Yep I can add it.. But we have so much options like from status bar (Coderus sys-ui) or apps

Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Yep I can add it.. But we have so much options like from status bar (Coderus sys-ui) or apps
This would be awesome... without the need to re-enter PIN please.
I'm fine with stock sys-ui + coderus' Status Menu Extension - no open mode or inception here.
Current Maemo Community Council member

Last edited by Win7Mac; 2013-05-19 at 23:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Córdoba, Argentina
Hi first of all thanks for your work and this incredible application.
Never before had needed to ask something as pdf file and other users inquiries always solved my problems or doubts.
But last night when you wrote about the solution of F tweak it done without any inconventiente at first, but after a while the app icon turned red and mention of contacting you, so I thought that something had gone wrong in the tweak correction, then went back through the steps and when I finish showed an error that I can not remember really.( thats because im a noob)
Then restart the phone and nothing happened, and delete the app and now everytime I try to install a message appears again interrupted installation.
Try installing the 9.7.2 and neither worked, and also with the 9.7.3.
Is there any possible solution?.
Greetings from Argentina

If you can access to n9qt, run this command (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=6486) and reinstall n9qt from tweak UU.
If you CAN'T access to n9qt, just uninstall it and install again from first post.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Córdoba, Argentina
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
If you can access to n9qt, run this command (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=6486) and reinstall n9qt from tweak UU.
If you CAN'T access to n9qt, just uninstall it and install again from first post.
Thanks for responding, as had already uninstalled the app and i download from the first post the file again (9.7.3) and try to repeatedly install, but as I mentioned before I always get the same error: installation interrupted
Again I try to install through the app poster and again shows the same error.

Can you install it via terminal and show me output.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
Schturman I wasn't implying that your tweaks were responsible for my messaging issues, was just querying more than anything. From your experience is there anything in can type into terminal to run a diagnosis to see if there are any hidden errors, I'm new to this so not sure of much at all...

i did something with tweak F-5 and now my LPS screen wont show up when I take my n9 out of my pocket and DON'T press power button

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh