You should be able to find the iGo universal chargers in Canada. That's what I've got. My original Nokia chargers, car and wall, both failed.

My iGo's seem to be more robust, or at least I haven't managed to break them. The tips can be a pain to find, but they're out there. I use an A95. I think the A69 is an earlier revision that also works.

I've got the same charging problem, too. That's how I broke my original wall charger. I find if I loop the cable under the device, so that it angles the tip towards the back of the device, it will charge.

There's a springy contact in there that gets bent and loses it's spring. A few posters here have fixed it a couple of different ways. I'm lazy, and it's easier to just screw around with the cable until it starts charging. I wish it had USB charging.

Last edited by LordFu; 2008-12-21 at 04:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to LordFu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by LordFu View Post
I wish it had USB charging.
1. Thanks for the iGo tip. Good to know.

2. I got my USB charger that I'm using now until I can get a replacement wall charger for about $11CAN at The Source (or Circuit City or whatever the RadioShacks are now called). I like using that whenever I take the n800 to work so I can pop down to the local coffeeshop in the building with free WiFi if I'm waiting for some email response that'll be sent to my personal email.