Active Topics

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Finland
Btw, could someone share also those original unmodified backup files..

Thanks!

Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post
@robe11
i did the renaming the SMS to CHATConversation but i found a bug. Don't know if this is a bug but it works if the other persons status is ONLINE. but when in invisible mode, you will receive a notification that you have a new message but it will appear blank on the IM conversation.
Mmm... I actually only used to chat with my online contacts... I forgot to try the offline messages...

not sure how it works in that context .

Let's see the expert's opinion!

Originally Posted by junooni View Post
Thanx a bunch man ,, but i dont know how to ssh from pc lol..
1. Install "rootsh" on your N900

2. Set your user and root passwords to something secure - http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=37004

3. Then install "OpenSSH Server" (if/when it asks you, use the same password as step 2) on your N900 & WinSCP on your PC - http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=41422

Last edited by munkiii; 2010-04-08 at 14:39.

After referencing files created/modified by the good conversations modders (Thanks guys!), I came up with my own custmised template and will like to share with anyone interested in my layout.

Basically I "took out" the names so as to maximise screen usage to display as many message threads as possible, since the name you are communicating with is already shown on the status bar.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip Xgrind.zip (9.3 KB, 320 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xgrind For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
I will try to revamp IM page this weekend. for this purpose i just installed facebook chat on it, actually i have never used conversations IM after the first try. I always kept pidgin for msn IM
still no news about the IM conversations?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Looks nice, expect the colors.

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
ya colors are generic, you can change them ofcourse. But thats good, so what kind of colors should it have in your opinion?
Hmmm... that's hard
Maybe the usual Nokia style green and light blue. Maybe too dull tho. Light greenish and grey perhaps...

Originally Posted by Blinde View Post
Hmmm... that's hard
Maybe the usual Nokia style green and light blue. Maybe too dull tho. Light greenish and grey perhaps...
it does make sense to have light colors on IM page cause of mostly one line quick messages people send. duly noted ~ hopefully you will like the final outcome

what do u mean?
do post if u have any questions regarding conversations IM
when i put the files for the IM Conversations it works if the person your chating status is ONLINE... but if the persons status is INVISIBLE i received the message but on the conversasions dialog its blank...

Tags
bada rox, his lunchbox