Notices

Originally Posted by m.r.a.haak View Post
hi guys,

So i tried getting zelda oot to work. The game starts and lets me make a character but when i want to load the character the game crashes and gives me the following error : the core thread recieved a SIGSEGV signal, means it tries to acces protected memory.Maybe you ave set a wrong ucode for one of the plugins.

Anyone who's got an idea how to fix this?

ty!
It's a problem with the current version of the plugin. If you have the know how to revert to a previous version do it... otherwise just wait for a new release to fix it. Saving/Loading should work in all other games.

ok
btw im talking about saving ig not via emulator

and : how do i get the older version?

Originally Posted by m.r.a.haak View Post
ok
btw im talking about saving ig not via emulator
Given the in game is being emulated by the emulator.. you are still saving via the emulator. I know this as it's already been discussied indepth.

and : how do i get the older version?
Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
If you have the know how to revert to a previous version do it...
It really isn't worth the effort of trying to get it to work when a new version will resolve it any time now.

hey javispedro, are you currently working on this? If so, what aspects of it are you working on improving right now? Just curious. ..And hopeful

Has someone found a working Worms Armageddon Rom?

google.com

Yeah, I have tried several different ROMs but I always get a "The core thread recieved a SIGSEGV signal, means it tries to acces protected memory.Maybe you ave set a wrong ucode for one of the plugins." error message at the start while every other ROM works.

papermario working?

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
Originally Posted by chicaman View Post
papermario working?
yes it works and is playable but a weird graphical glitch that makes the screen flicker plays havok with my eyeballs.

At least in my case, try it.

is it possible in the next release to map left and right on the joystick side by side with up on the joystick so that we can at least move diagonally but pressing down on both buttons?!
so instead of j and l for left and right it would be u and o
thanks izzeho for your hard work

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64