Active Topics

Notices

Hi

I have a script that I usually run as root or sudo gainroot at

/root/scripts/syncfiles

I am trying to create a queen beacon script that I can just run from a button on the desktop. Everything i try it, queen beacon just freezes as I am testing it in advanced mode.

Any ideas as couple be quite possible what I am typing. I just need it to run as sudo gainroot.

Thanks

Scott

Last edited by slewis1972; 2010-09-12 at 07:23.

Originally Posted by slewis1972 View Post
Hi

I have a script that I usually run as root or sudo gainroot at

/root/scripts/syncfiles

I am trying to create a queen beacon script that I can just run from a button on the desktop. Everything i try it, queen beacon just freezes as I am testing it in advanced mode.

Any ideas as couple be quite possible what I am typing. I just need it to run as sudo gainroot.

Thanks

Scott
Please post script and/or your QBW Instance export as per HERE and I'll give it a shot (If and Only If you can spell Beecon correctly! )

Last edited by No!No!No!Yes!; 2010-09-12 at 03:39.

hi guys i need some help with a script and i hope that anyone will help me because i use it so much.
usual if i want to check my server with a ping i go to x-terminal then root then ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and it took me between 20 or 25 sec but i want to make it fast with a simple script from queen beecon.
( this script when i click it it will open the x-terminal and then automatic ping what ever i want to check, so it is possible to do it ???

i will very thankful to have this script.
thank you

hey guys any help ??