Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Russian translation updated and ready for release

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Russian translation updated and ready for release
Thank you for the fast work!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Is there a way to make BT turn on when device sees a Wifi device? My car stereo has Wifi and I want to make BT turn on automatically when I get in my car. Cheers!

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
italian done!

The Following User Says Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
Is there a way to make BT turn on when device sees a Wifi device? My car stereo has Wifi and I want to make BT turn on automatically when I get in my car. Cheers!
I'm not sure if this is what you want, but there is a wlan condition and BT action. But for it to work must make N9 to automatically connect to your car's Wifi. ProfileMatic does not have at the moment wlan condition by vicinity.

Version 2.3.0 uploaded to Ovi Store (will be available within a week typically). Already available from OpenRepos.

Changelog:

* Brightness action
* Action volume has restore previous
* Fixes to action volume to more closely follow what is settable in harmattan UI

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Version 2.3.0 uploaded to Ovi Store (will be available within a week typically). Already available from OpenRepos.

Changelog:

* Brightness action
* Action volume has restore previous
* Fixes to action volume to more closely follow what is settable in harmattan UI
Available in Ovi Store now also.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
I have updated the beta version available from here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1022

It has a new condition "Time interval". With this condition it's possible to specify periodic actions. Ie. many cron-like things are possible to do. In practice it means you can specify a rule to switch between a rule being active for X amount of minutes, and being inactive for Y amount of minutes after that, and then again being again active for X amount of minutes... ad infinitum.

Something like this, I think, has been requested infrequently many times.

I haven't done much testing on it, so experiences using it are very welcome (positive or negative).

Also I'm interested to hear feedback on the usability issues. I'm not native english speaker so I'm not sure if the terms I used are something that's correct and easy to comprehend (for example Time interval). Free feel to suggest better ones.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
I have noticed an issue with calendar events that are lasting over the night. I have calendar posts turning my N9 to silent when at work. Normal workdays it works just fine but when working during the night (starting before midight) the rule keeps active the whole next day even the event ends in the morning.

Originally Posted by masen View Post
I have noticed an issue with calendar events that are lasting over the night. I have calendar posts turning my N9 to silent when at work. Normal workdays it works just fine but when working during the night (starting before midight) the rule keeps active the whole next day even the event ends in the morning.
Are you sure the rule keeps active, ie. have you checked on ProfileMatic UI that it has the blue side bar marking it as active even if it should not. Are you using "restore previous" for the profile?

Just trying to iterate what's the exact problem. That there's some problem in this case does not surprise me, as I do remember when implementing it that the events spanning days might be problematic - but I elected not to dwell on it as I thought such rules would be uncommon.

The basic problem is that such events are reported by N9 platform as two events, one for each day. So I'll look into fixing it.