I am perfectly sure the blue bar is there. I've tested it several times both with restore and without. The same result, the profile according to calendar event is kept active until midnight if not manually deactivated. Just wanted to give You this information. If it isn't easy solved then don't put too much effort into it cause we're not too many poeple working night with N9 in the pocket.

The Following User Says Thank You to masen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
i think that in time interval also seconds are useful in duration setting

The Following User Says Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
i think that in time interval also seconds are useful in duration setting
Concrete example(s) please? I'm wary of making that change since it could be quite heavy for battery doing those operations that often.

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Concrete example(s) please? I'm wary of making that change since it could be quite heavy for battery doing those operations that often.
i was thinking about a timer for sport activities, gym in particular, where exercises are often short

The Following User Says Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
i was thinking about a timer for sport activities, gym in particular, where exercises are often short
But how'd you automate that? With this I mean there's interval timer programs like MTimer for doing precision intervals like that. As ProfileMatic is meant to automate different things without manually doing anything on the phone, and going to gym and starting an exercise is probably not something easily automated, how would such a rule exactly work with ProfileMatic?

I'm not trying to be difficult, it's just that as ProfileMatic is all the time running in the background, and having in UI possibility to give second precision for this, it could easily lead to battery draining.

It's not impossible I'd add that if I see a convincing enough real-life use scenario (having it hidden inside Advanced setting or something). In fact, second precision already should work, there's just no UI for it. You can manually edit ProfileMatic's configuration file and restart the daemon to have it. If you want to test it, just create your rule with the minute interval settings, and open ProfileMatic's configuration file. Find timeInterval settings, they're in seconds, and edit them how you want. Restart ProfileMatic daemon.

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Problem: I want to secure when wi-fi present N9 shall choose that before choosing Mobile internet. When both wi-fi and Mob.internet are set to automatic some time Mob.internet is chosen before wi-fi.
Is it possible to use ProfileMatic to solve this issue?

Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Problem: I want to secure when wi-fi present N9 shall choose that before choosing Mobile internet. When both wi-fi and Mob.internet are set to automatic some time Mob.internet is chosen before wi-fi.
Is it possible to use ProfileMatic to solve this issue?
I don't think ProfileMatic can help there. It sounds like your system is a bit messed up, perhaps by some tweak.

I don't remember the details, but there's some settings for the priority of each connection type. You might need to edit or at least check those system files so that WiFi has higher priority than mobile internet.

ProfileMatic 2.4.0 pushed to Ovi Store and available already from OpenRepos.

Changelog:

* Time interval condition
* Comments for translators modified to be usable in transifex
* Up-to-date translations: Chinese, Czech, German, Italian, Swedish

I know there was some discussions about time interval condition, but this was my last holiday day so I wanted to put out what was ready. Updates to translations will be put out as point releases when they arrive.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Omg, I'll update russian tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Omg, I'll update russian tomorrow.
Thanks! Whenever you have time, no stress. I'll try to do an update for whatever new translations are ready once a week.