Active Topics

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
and received........
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

The Following User Says Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post:
And KDE 3.5.8 running on the n900

Well that took about an hour
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post

You gotta love linux...
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Detroit
I had an N900 for two weeks, bought it for a friend of mine. Totally loved it, though I would have liked a bigger screen to read my e-books. I am still torn between buying it or not....

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
2 weeks.

take it

get a pot

put some dirt in it

then the n900

then some more dirt

then water it profusely!

grow a few more and send it back.

coming from many years of symbian...commi's....it took me about 2-3 weeks just to get used to it until i felt comfortable enough to let my commi go. whereas it only took about 1 week to go from s80 to s60v3 (9500 to e90)

glad you took it.

getting something from nokia is like pulling teeth out of the mouth of an old man who not only has no teeth, but no dentures.

make sure u rape it well son!

Hope ur liking it

No matter how hard I tried to resist, I had to accept. You can look forward to my review
My N900 review day 2...

http://tablethacker.com/wp/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
If nokia ever offering me this opportunity I would take it with my knees down and worshiping like a sacred item from heavenly.

When I got my hands on it, I will replace my backcover, may the whole thing with mine lol. Muahhaha

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Mind to share the KDE compiled in the Testing? lol look good though

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA

A whole lot smoother too. The N900 shows how much of a choke display/graphics was with the other tablets I bet.

Good luck. I think you'll soon start falling in love with a Nokia device all over again.

SLN member # 009