guys..i need help..i installed latest cssu testing..n tried to enable separate wallpaper.i mean portrait n landscape wallpaper..but im not success to do that n now when i turn my phone to portrait the background just go blank..but in landscape mode..the wallpaper is still there..any help will be appreciate.tq..

Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Have you tried changing wallpaper in portrait mode?

Originally Posted by arcean View Post
Have you tried changing wallpaper in portrait mode?
yes...already tried it..but it still go blank..its ok in landscape mode

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
@arcean, I've created a MR for h-d, please review it and create a MR to upstream if everything loocs OK.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
I am using portrait wallpaper and I am on testing CSSU, works as it should. First time it was blank/black in portrait, I selected an image and problem solved

Hi i have a problem i cant set two separate wallpapers when i set landscape or portrait its the same for both views. I have latest testing cssu and also portrait lock hildon desktop installed! What do i do please help!

Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
I am using portrait wallpaper and I am on testing CSSU, works as it should. First time it was blank/black in portrait, I selected an image and problem solved
hi..can u tell me how to enable portrait wallpaper...tq

Turned on portrait wallpaper in gconf, then rebooted. Set landscape wallpaper, close keyboard, rotate phone, set portrait wallpaper.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Turned on portrait wallpaper in gconf, then rebooted. Set landscape wallpaper, close keyboard, rotate phone, set portrait wallpaper.
I've been searching, but i cant seem to find the gconf command for enabling the portrait wallpaper. Can anyone share this wisdom with me? thanks!
Edit: already found it..
Code:
gconftool-2 --set /apps/osso/hildon-desktop/portrait_wallpaper -t bool true
Anyway, how stable is this, because I also found a lot of people complaining that it bricked their device. Is this still a issue?

Last edited by XiliX; 2012-02-29 at 10:10.

If you are using the latest testing CSSU, stability shouldn't be a problem Atleast on my device I have no issues and I didn't do some other things, just enabling and using

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post: